- MacB Profile
- History & Timeline
- Message from the CEO
- Board of Advisors
- Leadership Team
- MacB Awards
- MacB Certifications
- MacB Office Locations
- Community Involvement
Vice President of Contracts and Procurement
Vicki Summers, Vice President of Contracts and Procurement, leads a team of contracting and purchasing professionals that provide support for MacB including pricing, negotiation, contract and subcontract administration, purchasing and property management.
Vicki joined MacB in 1998 as a Contracts Manager when the company was a small business with less than 200 employees. The Contracts and Procurement departments now support a broad base of customers, and approximately 2,000 MacB employees in over 20 locations throughout the United States. Prior to joining MacB she worked for SofTech, Inc. and Wang Government Services as a Contracts Manager, and has over 30 years of commercial and Government contracting experience.
Vicki is a graduate of Miami University in Oxford, OH with a Bachelor of Arts degree. She is an active member of the National Contract Management Association.
Latest News and Events
- Industry Veteran Don Raines Joins MacB as SVP of Business Development
- MacB Awarded Contract to Ensure Critical Weapons Systems Readiness
- MacB CEO Shares Insights to More than 1,000 Professionals at HCI-DC
- MacB Awarded USSOUTHCOM Contract to Increase Mission Readiness
- MacB CEO Keynotes Leadership Series at Two Prestigious Universities