- MacB Profile
- History & Timeline
- Message from the CEO
- Board of Advisors
- Leadership Team
- MacB Awards
- MacB Certifications
- MacB Office Locations
- Community Involvement
Vice President of Contracts and Procurement
Vicki Summers, Vice President of Contracts and Procurement, leads a team of contracting and purchasing professionals that provide support for MacB including pricing, negotiation, contract and subcontract administration, purchasing and property management.
Vicki joined MacB in 1998 as a Contracts Manager when the company was a small business with less than 200 employees. The Contracts and Procurement departments now support a broad base of customers, and approximately 2,000 MacB employees in over 20 locations throughout the United States. Prior to joining MacB she worked for SofTech, Inc. and Wang Government Services as a Contracts Manager, and has over 30 years of commercial and Government contracting experience.
Vicki is a graduate of Miami University in Oxford, OH with a Bachelor of Arts degree. She is an active member of the National Contract Management Association.
Latest News and Events
- MacB Migrates Critical USAF Legacy System
- MacB Expert to Discuss Modern Jamming Systems Tech on Webinar
- MacB Thought Leaders to Discuss the Importance of Trust in Defense Systems
- Marty Howard Joins MacB as VP to Lead Aberdeen Proving Ground Division
- Industry Veteran to Lead MacB GES’ Defense and NASA BD Efforts