- MacB Expertise
- Information Operations, Intelligence & Analysis
- Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR)
- Research, Development, Test & Evaluation
- IT Solutions
- Logistics and Supply Chain
- Acquisition Management and PMO Support
Acquisition Management and PMO Support
MacB provides Acquisition Management and Program Management Office (PMO) support services to a wide range of customers managing diverse acquisition and programmatic issues. We provide integration, communication, coordination, organizational and planning expertise to technical and acquisition efforts across a broad spectrum of functional disciplines to deliver and sustain defense systems.
Our personnel provide knowledge and experience in the pre-acquisition definition and capabilities integration of requirements, acquisition program management philosophy and policies and procedures for the procurement of DoD weapons and other systems. We develop integrated support requirements and influence both system and equipment design. Our breadth of experience has spanned support of the F-22, LAIRCM, Mobility Wing, the C-130, C-5, B-2 and the F-16 FMS program offices.
Latest News and Events
- MacB Migrates Critical USAF Legacy System
- MacB Expert to Discuss Modern Jamming Systems Tech on Webinar
- MacB Thought Leaders to Discuss the Importance of Trust in Defense Systems
- Marty Howard Joins MacB as VP to Lead Aberdeen Proving Ground Division
- Industry Veteran to Lead MacB GES’ Defense and NASA BD Efforts