- MacB Expertise
- Information Operations, Intelligence & Analysis
- Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR)
- Research, Development, Test & Evaluation
- IT Solutions
- Logistics and Supply Chain
- Acquisition Management and PMO Support
Acquisition Management and PMO Support
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) provides Acquisition Management and Program Management Office (PMO) support services to a wide range of customers managing diverse acquisition and programmatic issues. We provide integration, communication, coordination, organizational and planning expertise to technical and acquisition efforts across a broad spectrum of functional disciplines to deliver and sustain defense systems.
Our personnel provide knowledge and experience in the pre-acquisition definition and capabilities integration of requirements, acquisition program management philosophy and policies and procedures for the procurement of DoD weapons and other systems. We develop integrated support requirements and influence both system and equipment design. Our breadth of experience has spanned support of the F-22, LAIRCM, Mobility Wing, the C-130, C-5, B-2, and the F-16 FMS program offices.
Latest News and Events
- LSU Names MacB CEO Executive in Residence
- WashingtonExec: Sid Fuchs Named Executive in Residence by LSU
- WashingtonExec: MacAulay-Brown Inc. Demonstrates Power Reaper Energy Conversion Technology at Special Operations Conference
- GovConExecutive: IBM, MacAulay Brown to Unveil Security System at Warfighting Conference; Mark Sinclair Comments
- WashingtonExec: INSA Appoints Five New Members to Executive Committee