MacB in the News
Acquisition News: KippsDeSanto & Co. Advises MacAulay-Brown, Inc.
KippsDeSanto & Co. is pleased to announce the sale of its client, MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (“MacB” or the “Company”) to Alion Science and Technology Corporation (“Alion”), a portfolio company of Veritas Capital (“Veritas”).
With its national capital headquarters in Vienna, VA and its corporate headquarters in Dayton, OH, MacB has established decades long customer relationships while providing advanced engineering solutions in mission critical, high-barrier-to-entry areas of National Security across the Department of Defense (“DoD”), the Intelligence Community (“IC”), and various Special Operations Commands (“SOCOM”). MacB’s differentiated engineering solutions portfolio includes Research, Development, Testing, and Evaluation (“RDT&E”); cyber tools and operations, secure cloud engineering, and data analytic tools development and deployment; cybersecurity – both offensive and defensive; and rapid prototype and quick-response production / manufacturing / integration.
Click here to read the full story published under Technology Solutions on the KippsDeSanto Website.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Wins Spot on $28B Information Analysis Center Multi-Award Contract
- WashingtonExec: MacB Picks up $12M Naval Research Lab Deal
- MacB Develops Next Generation C3 Prototype for Air Operations Centers
- GovConWire: DIA Awards Nine Spots on $500M Science & Tech Mission Support IDIQ
- MacB Employees Participate in 2018 Air Force Marathon