MacB in the News
Acquisition News: KippsDeSanto & Co. Advises MacAulay-Brown, Inc.
KippsDeSanto & Co. is pleased to announce the sale of its client, MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (“MacB” or the “Company”) to Alion Science and Technology Corporation (“Alion”), a portfolio company of Veritas Capital (“Veritas”).
With its national capital headquarters in Vienna, VA and its corporate headquarters in Dayton, OH, MacB has established decades long customer relationships while providing advanced engineering solutions in mission critical, high-barrier-to-entry areas of National Security across the Department of Defense (“DoD”), the Intelligence Community (“IC”), and various Special Operations Commands (“SOCOM”). MacB’s differentiated engineering solutions portfolio includes Research, Development, Testing, and Evaluation (“RDT&E”); cyber tools and operations, secure cloud engineering, and data analytic tools development and deployment; cybersecurity – both offensive and defensive; and rapid prototype and quick-response production / manufacturing / integration.
Click here to read the full story published under Technology Solutions on the KippsDeSanto Website.
Lastest News and Events
- ExecutiveBiz: Alion to Sponsor GPU Tech Conference; Todd Borkey Quoted
- Enlighten and Alion Experts Presenting New Technologies at Artificial Intelligence Conference
- MacB Wins Spot on $500M HELIOS Contract for the Defense Intelligence Agency
- Enlighten IT Consulting Signs Cooperative Research Agreement with West Point
- WashingtonExec: MacB Subsidiary Enlighten IT Gets Managed Service Provider Seal of Approval from AWS