Air Force Awards $9 Million Contract for Radio Frequency Sensor Assessment Technology Research
The Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) at Wright-Patterson AFB has awarded a six year, $9,370,000 contract to MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB), a Research and Engineering firm headquartered in Dayton, Ohio. Under this effort MacB will provide support and conduct research in the areas of electronic attack and protection against a variety of ground-based and airborne threats to US military forces. This research will enable the assessment and improvement of techniques to counter threats such as radars and radar-guided missiles. MacB’s research under this contract will develop new and innovative sensor assessment techniques, concepts, and technologies. In addition, MacB will assist AFRL in operating its Radio-frequency Countermeasure Assessment (RCA) laboratory facility on Wright-Patterson AFB.
Lastest News and Events
- Military Embedded Systems: AFRL taps MacB to conduct & mature research on advanced sensors, EW technologies
- Intelligence Community News: MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting develops cyber learning engine to detect unknown threats
- WashingtonExec: MacB Awarded Advanced Sensors and Electronic Warfare Task Order for Air Force Research Lab
- MacB Announces Exceptional First-Half Results for 2018
- WashingtonExec: $300M in Contracts for MacB So Far in 2018 Thanks to Big DOD Deals