Air Force Awards $9 Million Contract for Radio Frequency Sensor Assessment Technology Research
The Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) at Wright-Patterson AFB has awarded a six year, $9,370,000 contract to MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB), a Research and Engineering firm headquartered in Dayton, Ohio. Under this effort MacB will provide support and conduct research in the areas of electronic attack and protection against a variety of ground-based and airborne threats to US military forces. This research will enable the assessment and improvement of techniques to counter threats such as radars and radar-guided missiles. MacB’s research under this contract will develop new and innovative sensor assessment techniques, concepts, and technologies. In addition, MacB will assist AFRL in operating its Radio-frequency Countermeasure Assessment (RCA) laboratory facility on Wright-Patterson AFB.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Technical Expert to Present FPGA Assurance Whitepaper at GOMACTech
- MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting Awarded Prime Contract for U.S. Cyber Command
- MacB Adds Next Generation Cyber Mission Tools to Deployment Framework
- WashingtonExec: MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting Wins U.S. Cyber Command Contract
- Intelligence Community News: MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting awarded USCYBERCOM prime contract