Air Force Awards $9 Million Contract for Radio Frequency Sensor Assessment Technology Research
The Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) at Wright-Patterson AFB has awarded a six year, $9,370,000 contract to MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB), a Research and Engineering firm headquartered in Dayton, Ohio. Under this effort MacB will provide support and conduct research in the areas of electronic attack and protection against a variety of ground-based and airborne threats to US military forces. This research will enable the assessment and improvement of techniques to counter threats such as radars and radar-guided missiles. MacB’s research under this contract will develop new and innovative sensor assessment techniques, concepts, and technologies. In addition, MacB will assist AFRL in operating its Radio-frequency Countermeasure Assessment (RCA) laboratory facility on Wright-Patterson AFB.
Lastest News and Events
- Enlighten IT Consulting Named New Managed Service Partner with AWS
- ExecutiveBiz: AWS Certifies Enlighten IT Consulting as Cloud Managed Service Provider; Dave Levy Quoted
- Alion Announces Platinum Sponsorship of GTC DC 2018: Bringing Practical Artificial Intelligence Solutions to Government at the Premier GPU Conference
- ExecutiveBiz: Alion to Sponsor GPU Tech Conference; Todd Borkey Quoted
- Enlighten and Alion Experts Presenting New Technologies at Artificial Intelligence Conference