MacB in the News
Army Technology: MacB’s EITC develops CLE to detect unknown threats for US DoD
National security company MacAulay-Brown’s (MacB) subsidiary Enlighten IT Consulting (EITC) has developed a Cyber Learning Engine (CLE) for the US Department of Defense (DoD).
The CLE is trained to detect previously unknown threats to a network without human supervision.
The engine has been designed to meet the rising requirements for a faster and more flexible solution that would help manage both the volume and complexity of cyber data across the US defense department.
Click here to read the full story posted on Army-Technology.com.
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: Sid Fuchs, President and CEO, MacAulay-Brown, Inc.
- TECHEXPO Job Fair - Tysons Corner
- Enlighten IT Consulting Partners on U.S. Air Force Contract for Cyberspace Analytics
- WashingtonExec: Enlighten IT Consulting Teams Up on Air Force Contract for Cyber Analytics
- Connections Job Fair - Blacksburg, VA