MacB in the News
Army Technology: MacB’s EITC develops CLE to detect unknown threats for US DoD
National security company MacAulay-Brown’s (MacB) subsidiary Enlighten IT Consulting (EITC) has developed a Cyber Learning Engine (CLE) for the US Department of Defense (DoD).
The CLE is trained to detect previously unknown threats to a network without human supervision.
The engine has been designed to meet the rising requirements for a faster and more flexible solution that would help manage both the volume and complexity of cyber data across the US defense department.
Click here to read the full story posted on Army-Technology.com.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Wins Spot on $28B Information Analysis Center Multi-Award Contract
- WashingtonExec: MacB Picks up $12M Naval Research Lab Deal
- MacB Develops Next Generation C3 Prototype for Air Operations Centers
- GovConWire: DIA Awards Nine Spots on $500M Science & Tech Mission Support IDIQ
- MacB Employees Participate in 2018 Air Force Marathon