MacB in the News
Army Technology: MacB’s EITC develops CLE to detect unknown threats for US DoD
National security company MacAulay-Brown’s (MacB) subsidiary Enlighten IT Consulting (EITC) has developed a Cyber Learning Engine (CLE) for the US Department of Defense (DoD).
The CLE is trained to detect previously unknown threats to a network without human supervision.
The engine has been designed to meet the rising requirements for a faster and more flexible solution that would help manage both the volume and complexity of cyber data across the US defense department.
Click here to read the full story posted on Army-Technology.com.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Awarded Advanced Sensors and Electronic Warfare Task Order for AFRL
- Military Embedded Systems: AFRL taps MacB to conduct & mature research on advanced sensors, EW technologies
- Intelligence Community News: MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting develops cyber learning engine to detect unknown threats
- WashingtonExec: MacB Awarded Advanced Sensors and Electronic Warfare Task Order for Air Force Research Lab
- MacB Announces Exceptional First-Half Results for 2018