MacB in the News
Baltimore Business Journal: Virginia cybersecurity firm keeps growing with deal to buy Linthicum company
International cybersecurity company MacAulay-Brown Inc. acquired a Linthicum-based cloud engineering, software and data analytics firm, marking its third acquisition in four years.
Maryland’s Enlighten IT Consulting joins Secure Computing and Communications and Commonwealth Technology Inc., both based in Virginia, as the latest acquisition by MacAulay-Brown. The other two deals were made in 2013 and 2014. The size of the Enlighten deal was not disclosed.
To read the full story published by the Baltimore Business Journal, CLICK HERE.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Announces Record-Setting Year for Contract Awards in 2017
- WashingtonExec: MacB Sets New Personal Best For Contract Awards in 2017
- TECHEXPO Job Fair in McLean, VA
- Expo Experts Job Fair at WFPAB in Dayton
- MacB Continues Partnership on Intelligence Collection and Analysis for Air Force Special Operations Command