MacB in the News
Baltimore Business Journal: Virginia cybersecurity firm keeps growing with deal to buy Linthicum company
International cybersecurity company MacAulay-Brown Inc. acquired a Linthicum-based cloud engineering, software and data analytics firm, marking its third acquisition in four years.
Maryland’s Enlighten IT Consulting joins Secure Computing and Communications and Commonwealth Technology Inc., both based in Virginia, as the latest acquisition by MacAulay-Brown. The other two deals were made in 2013 and 2014. The size of the Enlighten deal was not disclosed.
To read the full story published by the Baltimore Business Journal, CLICK HERE.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting Awarded Prime Contract for U.S. Cyber Command
- MacB Adds Next Generation Cyber Mission Tools to Deployment Framework
- WashingtonExec: MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting Wins U.S. Cyber Command Contract
- Intelligence Community News: MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting awarded USCYBERCOM prime contract
- MacB Promotes Duane Shugars to Senior Vice President and General Manager