MacB in the News
Beavercreek defense firm tapped for spot on $75M Air Force contract
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. continues to rack up contracts.
This time the Beavercreek-based defense firm was one of eight companies recently named to a $75 million, five-year deal to support the U.S. Air Force. It means MacAulay-Brown will be on a short-list to provide advisory and assistance services at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base and other bases around the world.
To read the entire article, please click here.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Awarded Advanced Sensors and Electronic Warfare Task Order for AFRL
- Military Embedded Systems: AFRL taps MacB to conduct & mature research on advanced sensors, EW technologies
- Intelligence Community News: MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting develops cyber learning engine to detect unknown threats
- WashingtonExec: MacB Awarded Advanced Sensors and Electronic Warfare Task Order for Air Force Research Lab
- MacB Announces Exceptional First-Half Results for 2018