MacB in the News
Beavercreek defense firm tapped for spot on $75M Air Force contract
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. continues to rack up contracts.
This time the Beavercreek-based defense firm was one of eight companies recently named to a $75 million, five-year deal to support the U.S. Air Force. It means MacAulay-Brown will be on a short-list to provide advisory and assistance services at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base and other bases around the world.
To read the entire article, please click here.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Wins Spot on $28B Information Analysis Center Multi-Award Contract
- WashingtonExec: MacB Picks up $12M Naval Research Lab Deal
- MacB Develops Next Generation C3 Prototype for Air Operations Centers
- GovConWire: DIA Awards Nine Spots on $500M Science & Tech Mission Support IDIQ
- MacB Employees Participate in 2018 Air Force Marathon