MacB in the News
Beavercreek defense firm tapped for spot on $75M Air Force contract
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. continues to rack up contracts.
This time the Beavercreek-based defense firm was one of eight companies recently named to a $75 million, five-year deal to support the U.S. Air Force. It means MacAulay-Brown will be on a short-list to provide advisory and assistance services at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base and other bases around the world.
To read the entire article, please click here.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB HR Experts Selected for National Steering Committee and Regional Panel
- The Journal of Electronic Defense (AOC) Magazine: Thinking Through Collaborative Electronic Warfare
- WashingtonExec: EXECUTIVE PERSPECTIVE: Top 5 Things on the Minds of GovCon Execs: Sid Fuchs
- Enlighten Demos Artificial Intelligence Capabilities at DoD AI Industry Day
- Intelligence Community News: MTEQ teams with MacB on DIA HELIOS contract win