MacB in the News
Beavercreek defense firm tapped for spot on $75M Air Force contract
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. continues to rack up contracts.
This time the Beavercreek-based defense firm was one of eight companies recently named to a $75 million, five-year deal to support the U.S. Air Force. It means MacAulay-Brown will be on a short-list to provide advisory and assistance services at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base and other bases around the world.
To read the entire article, please click here.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Partners on U.S. Strategic Command Award to Support Joint Warfighters
- MacB President and CEO to Deliver Keynote Address at 2017 Fall GovCon Getaway
- MacB Partners on Advanced Simulation Technology Contract for AFRL
- WashingtonExec: MacB Partners With The Garrett Group For U.S. Strategic Command Contract
- WashingtonExec: MacB Partners With Engility on USAF Weapons Simulation Contract