- Working At MacB
- Transitioning Military Candidates
- Employee Benefits
- Search Current Openings
- Submit Application
- Workplace Awards
- Why MacB
- Career Fairs
At MacB, our employees are a valued resource. The company provides a comprehensive and competitive benefits package designed to offer flexibility, security, and long-term value. We realize it’s important that our plans provide various choices to meet the unique needs of our employees and their families.
Below are examples of the types of benefits currently offered to eligible employees:
Health and Welfare
MacB’s health plans include medical insurance (options based on location), dental insurance and a supplemental vision plan which are flexible based on individual needs and circumstances.
MacB provides comprehensive and generous disability benefits including short-term disability, long-term disability and AD&D coverage. In addition, MacB offers company provided life insurance and voluntary life insurance to include options that will enable dependent coverage.
401(k) Retirement Plan
The MacB 401(k) plan includes an employer matching contribution that provides additional savings for your retirement with immediate 100 percent vesting. MacB’s 401(k) Plan offers traditional 401(k) savings through pre-tax contributions and/or Roth 401(k) savings through after-tax contributions. This benefit provides MacB employees with the opportunity to plan and save for retirement. Retirement benefits are subject to plan provisions and federal regulation.
MacB provides other benefits including:
- Training and career development
- Educational assistance for accredited programs
- Opportunities for flexible work schedules
- Generous leave accrual and paid holidays
- Flexible spending accounts
MacB provides employee benefits to eligible employees in accordance with the terms and limitations of its benefit plans and policies, which MacB may end or change from time to time, at its sole discretion.
Latest News and Events
- MacB Wins Spot on $28B Information Analysis Center Multi-Award Contract
- WashingtonExec: MacB Picks up $12M Naval Research Lab Deal
- MacB Develops Next Generation C3 Prototype for Air Operations Centers
- GovConWire: DIA Awards Nine Spots on $500M Science & Tech Mission Support IDIQ
- MacB Employees Participate in 2018 Air Force Marathon