- Working At MacB
- Transitioning Military
- Employee Benefits
- Search Current Openings
- Submit Application
- Workplace Awards
- MacB Testimonials
- Career Fairs
At MacB, our employees are a valued resource. MacB provides comprehensive and competitive benefits designed to offer flexibility, security and long-term value. We realize it is important that our plans provide choices to meet the needs of employees and their families. Here is a sampling of the types of benefits currently offered to eligible employees.
Health and Welfare
MacB’s health plans include medical insurance (options based on location), dental insurance and a supplemental vision plan which are flexible based on individual needs and circumstances.
MacB provides comprehensive and generous disability benefits including short-term disability, long-term disability and AD&D coverage. In addition, MacB offers company provided life insurance and voluntary life insurance to include options that will enable dependent coverage.
401(k) and Retirement
The MacB 401(k) plan includes an employer matching contribution that provides additional savings for your retirement with immediate 100% vesting. MacB’s 401(k) Plan offers traditional 401(k) savings through pre-tax contributions and/or Roth 401(k) savings through after-tax contributions. This benefit provides MacB employees with the opportunity to plan and save for retirement. Retirement benefits are subject to plan provisions and federal regulation.
MacB provides other benefits including:
- Training and career development
- Educational assistance for accredited programs
- Opportunities for flexible work schedules
- Generous leave accrual and paid holidays
- Flexible spending accounts
MacB provides employee benefits to eligible employees in accordance with the terms and limitations of its benefit plans and policies, which MacB may end or change from time to time, at its sole discretion.
Latest News and Events
- Washington Business Journal: MacB buys Linthicum Heights software company
- DBJ: Dayton company acquires Maryland tech firm
- Washington Technology: MacB adds cloud engineering, NetOps depth with latest acquisition
- GovConWire: MacB Eyes Cyber Portfolio Expansion Via Enlighten IT Consulting Purchase
- MacB Welcomes New Vice President of Human Resources