- Working At MacB
- Transitioning Military Candidates
- Employee Benefits
- Search Current Openings
- Submit Application
- Workplace Awards
- Employee Testimonials
- Career Fairs
MacB is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We comply with all applicable Federal, State, and local laws concerning discrimination in employment. Additionally, MacB complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants. Applicants who require reasonable accommodations to participate in the interview process should contact a Human Resources Representative to arrange for such accommodation.
If you have already applied for a position, click here to search our current openings and update your application.
MacB is committed to providing accessibility to employment opportunities for persons with disabilities. If you require assistance to navigate or apply to our careers site, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-432-3421.
Latest News and Events
- Dayton Business Journal: Beavercreek contractor wins $49M in work at nuclear weapons center
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins 5-Year IDIQ to Support DOD, Other Agencies
- WashingtonExec: Transform Your Career Through Relationships: 7 Tips From ‘Get Off the Bench’ Author Sid Fuchs
- MacB Wins $49M Engineering and Technical Contract for the National Assessment Group
- MacB CEO Delivers Networking and Leadership Presentation to HHS Employees