- Working At MacB
- Transitioning Military
- Employee Benefits
- Search Current Openings
- Submit Application
- Workplace Awards
- MacB Testimonials
- Career Fairs
MacB is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. MacB complies with all applicable Federal, State, and local laws concerning discrimination in employment. In addition, MacB complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants. Applicants who require reasonable accommodations to participate in the interview process should contact a Human Resources Representative to arrange for such accommodation.
If you have already applied for a position, click here to search our current openings and update your application.
MacB is committed to providing accessibility to employment opportunities for persons with disabilities. If you require assistance to navigate or apply to our careers site, please send your request to: email@example.com, call (800) 432-3421, or fax (937) 426-5364.
Latest News and Events
- Washington Business Journal: MacB buys Linthicum Heights software company
- DBJ: Dayton company acquires Maryland tech firm
- Washington Technology: MacB adds cloud engineering, NetOps depth with latest acquisition
- GovConWire: MacB Eyes Cyber Portfolio Expansion Via Enlighten IT Consulting Purchase
- MacB Welcomes New Vice President of Human Resources