- Working At MacB
- Transitioning Military
- Employee Benefits
- Search Current Openings
- Submit Application
- Workplace Awards
- Why MacB
- Career Fairs
MacB has a long history of assisting the men and women serving in the military. More than 40 percent of current employees are veterans who have served previously in the U.S. Air Force, U.S. Army, U.S. Coast Guard, the United States Marine Corps, and the U.S. Navy. We understand and value the commitment, leadership skills, communications expertise, team training and mission-focused qualities that are unique to job candidates with military experience.
We are proud to partner with military-to-civilian recruiting associations to ensure our that MacB employment opportunities are easily accessible to service members transitioning to a new career.
Latest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: MacB Partners with BAE Systems on US Army Intelligence Contract
- MacB HR Experts Selected for National Steering Committee and Regional Panel
- The Journal of Electronic Defense (AOC) Magazine: Thinking Through Collaborative Electronic Warfare
- WashingtonExec: EXECUTIVE PERSPECTIVE: Top 5 Things on the Minds of GovCon Execs: Sid Fuchs
- Enlighten Demos Artificial Intelligence Capabilities at DoD AI Industry Day