- Working At MacB
- Transitioning Military
- Employee Benefits
- Search Current Openings
- Submit Application
- Workplace Awards
- Why MacB
- Career Fairs
MacB has a long history of assisting the men and women serving in the military. More than 40 percent of current employees are veterans who have served previously in the U.S. Air Force, U.S. Army, U.S. Coast Guard, the United States Marine Corps, and the U.S. Navy. We understand and value the commitment, leadership skills, communications expertise, team training and mission-focused qualities that are unique to job candidates with military experience.
We are proud to partner with military-to-civilian recruiting associations to ensure our that MacB employment opportunities are easily accessible to service members transitioning to a new career.
Latest News and Events
- ExecutiveBiz: Alion to Sponsor GPU Tech Conference; Todd Borkey Quoted
- Enlighten and Alion Experts Presenting New Technologies at Artificial Intelligence Conference
- MacB Wins Spot on $500M HELIOS Contract for the Defense Intelligence Agency
- Enlighten IT Consulting Signs Cooperative Research Agreement with West Point
- WashingtonExec: MacB Subsidiary Enlighten IT Gets Managed Service Provider Seal of Approval from AWS