- Contracting with MacB
- Small Business Registration
- OASIS Contract
- Major IDIQ Contracts
- GSA Schedules
- Alliant GWAC
- Terms and Conditions
MacB, a successful, worldwide provider of integrated IT solutions, is aggressively positioned to lead Infrastructure, Applications Services, and IT Management efforts as a GSA Alliant resource. MacB brings to Alliant a powerful combination of SOW-relevant IT technical performance, Task Order management excellence, and ability to compete and win Task Order awards that translates into high productivity and quality, low performance risk, and optimum affordability and competitiveness.
Alliant Key Information
• 10 year Multiple Award/Indefinite-Delivery, Indefinite-Quantity (MA/IDIQ) (Five year base, one five year option)
• $50 Billion contract ceiling
• For use by Federal and Department of Defense agencies with a delegation of procurement authority
• Ability to assist regional and global IT requirements
• Increased small business subcontracting goals
• Allows for ancillary assistance to offer an integrated IT solution
Net 30 Days
MacB Contact Information (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Dave Deputy, Contracts Director
4021 Executive Drive
Dayton, OH 45430
MacB Alliant Contract Information
For more detailed information about the Alliant Contract, please visit the GSA website, http://www.gsa.gov/alliant.
For more information about System for Award Management, please visit the SAM website, https://www.sam.gov/portal/public/SAM/#1.
Latest News and Events
- Intelligence Community News: MTEQ teams with MacB on DIA HELIOS contract win
- New Enlighten Tools Make it Easier to Identify Cyber Threats
- WashingtonExec: Enlighten IT Launches Tool To Faster Detect Cyber Threats
- WashingtonExec: Sid Fuchs, President and CEO, MacAulay-Brown, Inc.
- TECHEXPO Job Fair - Tysons Corner