- Contracting with MacB
- Small Business Registration
- OASIS Contract
- Major IDIQ Contracts
- GSA Schedules
- Alliant GWAC
- Terms and Conditions
We are one of 10 large-business prime contractors on the Cyber Security and Information Systems (CS) TAT Indefinite-delivery/Indefinite-quantity (IDIQ) contract. Awarded on 11 November 2015, the five-year IDIQ is valued at up to $5 billion. The work will be done across the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) and other federal organizations, agencies, industry and academia. MacB’s team includes 23 specialized subcontractors.
CS-TAT is under the direction of the Defense Technical Information Center (DTIC) and the Cyber Security and Information Systems Information Analysis Center (CSIAC), which acts as the Department of Defense clearinghouse for scientific and technical information and assistance with technical challenges. The CS TAT contract includes the following focus areas of interest:
- Software Data and Analysis
- Information Assurance
- Modeling and Simulation
- Knowledge Management and Information Systems
All products and services acquired under the IAC MAC IDIQ contracts are provided through award of task orders by the DTIC Contracting Flight, AFICA/KD at Offutt Air Force Base (AFB) in Nebraska.
CS-TAT Key Information
1. Any government organization can coordinate a Statement of Work and fund its procurement through the 55CONS through task order competitions. From initial contact to contract award is less than 180 days on average. The government vehicle fee is 1.52 percent; task order values are a minimum of $2,500 each, and a negotiable labor category and rate structure schedule per end customer definition unique to each task order. Task orders range from three to five years, and can be incrementally funded.
2. All tasks must include an analysis requirement. Support of any/all phases of R&D efforts from initiation through operational prototyping, inclusive of transition into operations and maintenance (O&M), but of course not O&M itself. All TATs are categorized as “R&D” or “A&AS related to R&D”.
3. Government end customers (Requesting Authorities) play a vital, active and integrated role in all phases of task order procurement package development and source selection determination and award. DTIC and the Customer Support Cell follow through the entire procurement process in full partnership with and service to the Requesting Authority.
4. All CS-TAT Team tasks additionally provide DTIC registered research and reference support for extensive S&T information re-use for more efficient task order execution.
5. All TATs are competed across all CS-TAT prime teams, ensuring both competition and diversity for government procurements.
Contact Information firstname.lastname@example.org
For more detailed information about the CS-TAT Contract and how to contract via CS-TAT, please visit the DTIC website here.
Latest News and Events
- MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting Named One of Baltimore’s Top Workplaces in 2017 by The Baltimore Sun Media Group
- MacB Announces Record-Setting Year for Contract Awards in 2017
- WashingtonExec: MacB Sets New Personal Best For Contract Awards in 2017
- TECHEXPO Job Fair in McLean, VA
- Expo Experts Job Fair at WFPAB in Dayton