- Contracting with MacB
- Small Business Registration
- OASIS Contract
- Major IDIQ Contracts
- GSA Schedules
- Alliant GWAC
- Terms and Conditions
We are one of 12 prime contractors on the Homeland Defense and Security Technical Area Tasks (HD-TATs) Indefinite-Delivery/Indefinite-Quantity (IDIQ) contract. Announced on May 15, 2014, the five-year IDIQ is valued at up to $900 million. The work will be done across the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) and other federal organizations, agencies, industry and academia. MacB’s team includes 19 specialized subcontractors.
HD-TATs is under the direction of the Defense Technical Information Center (DTIC) and the Homeland Defense Information Analysis Center (HDIAC), which acts as clearinghouse for expertise and assistance with technical challenges. The contract combines Technical Area Tasks (TATs) previously performed under the Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear Defense Information Analysis Center (CBRNIAC) and adds new focus areas. The work includes:
- Homeland Security and Defense
- Weapons of Mass Destruction
- Alternative Energy
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Cultural Studies
- CBRN Defense
All products and services acquired under the IAC MAC IDIQ contracts are provided through award of task orders by the DTIC Contracting Flight, AFICA/KD at Offutt Air Force Base (AFB) in Nebraska.
1. Any government organization can coordinate a Statement of Work and fund its procurement through the 55CONS through task order competitions across all 12 primes. From initial contact to contract award is less than 180 days on average. The government vehicle fee is 1.52 percent; task order values are a minimum of $2,500 each, and a negotiable labor category and rate structure schedule per end customer definition unique to each task order.
2. All tasks must include an analysis requirement. Help with any/all phases of R&D efforts from initiation through operational prototyping, inclusive of transition into operations and maintenance (O&M), but of course not O&M itself. All TATs are categorized as “R&D” or “A&AS related to R&D”.
3. Government end customers (Requesting Authorities) play a vital, active and integrated role in all phases of task order procurement package development, and source selection determination and award. DTIC and 55CONS follow through the entire procurement process in full partnership with and service to the Requesting Authority.
4. All HD-TAT Team tasks additionally provide DTIC registered research and reference for extensive S&T information re-use for more efficient task order execution.
5. All TAT’s are competed across all HD-TAT prime teams, ensuring both competition and diversity for government procurements.
Contact Information (email@example.com)
For more detailed information about the HD-TAT Contract and how to contract via HD-TAT, please visit the DTIC website here.