- Contracting with MacB
- Small Business Registration
- OASIS Contract
- Major IDIQ Contracts
- GSA Schedules
- Alliant GWAC
- Terms and Conditions
Contracting with MacB
MacB has a variety of contracting vehicles available to our customers, providing access to our wide range of advanced engineering services and product solutions. Contracting options include:
- Alliant Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC)
- GSA Schedules
- Major Indefinite-Delivery/Indefinite-Quantity (IDIQ) Contracts
Our mission is to provide advanced engineering, cybersecurity, and product solutions to our valued customers. As a privately-owned company, MacB is focused on integrity and customer service, and our experienced personnel are able to respond quickly and efficiently to complicated customer requirements.
We also have many strategic partners, including large and small businesses, that provide high-quality, best value customer solutions for Defense, Intelligence, Special Operations Forces, Homeland Security and Federal agencies.
If you would like more information, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest News and Events
- GovCon Wire: Steve Schorer: Alion Science Makes Emerging Tech Push Through MacB Purchase
- Intelligence Community News: Alion to acquire MacB
- Dayton Daily News: Growing Beavercreek defense firm to be sold
- Military Embedded Systems: MacAulay-Brown, Inc. to be acquired by Alion Science and Technology
- MacB to Showcase Wireless Threat Characterization and Data Analytics Capabilities at TechNet Augusta