- Contracting with MacB
- Small Business Registration
- OASIS Contract
- Major IDIQ Contracts
- GSA Schedules
- Alliant GWAC
- Terms and Conditions
Contracting with MacB
MacB has a variety of contracting vehicles available to our customers, providing access to our wide range of advanced engineering services and product solutions. Contracting options include:
- Alliant Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC)
- GSA Schedules
- Major Indefinite-Delivery/Indefinite-Quantity (IDIQ) Contracts
Our mission is to provide advanced engineering, cybersecurity, and product solutions to our valued customers. As a privately-owned company, MacB is focused on integrity and customer service, and our experienced personnel are able to respond quickly and efficiently to complicated customer requirements.
We also have many strategic partners, including large and small businesses, that provide high-quality, best value customer solutions for Defense, Intelligence, Special Operations Forces, Homeland Security and Federal agencies.
If you would like more information, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Latest News and Events
- Dayton Business Journal: Beavercreek contractor wins $49M in work at nuclear weapons center
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins 5-Year IDIQ to Support DOD, Other Agencies
- WashingtonExec: Transform Your Career Through Relationships: 7 Tips From ‘Get Off the Bench’ Author Sid Fuchs
- MacB Wins $49M Engineering and Technical Contract for the National Assessment Group
- MacB CEO Delivers Networking and Leadership Presentation to HHS Employees