Critical Intelligence Support Win for MacB Cyber Systems Group
MacB recently won the 513th Military Intelligence Brigade GEOINT, MASINT, & GETS Systems and Applications Support Contract. This critical intelligence support contract, valued at $88M over 5 years, is being led by our Cyber Systems Group’s Information Solutions Division (ISD). Our Team provided a management and technical approach that ensures mission continuity, improvements in efficiency and capability, and a stable workforce dedicated to supporting USCENTCOM, USSOCOM, and the JSOC.
The 513th MIB Vigilant Knights mission is to provide tailored, multi-disciplined intelligence capabilities to support full spectrum operations across the COCOMS. Headquartered at Fort Gordon, Georgia, with a presence in half-a-dozen countries throughout the U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM) area of responsibility (AOR), the Brigade provides intelligence collection, production, and analysis across multiple intelligence domains. The Brigade is leading the way in new technologies and capabilities in GEOINT, to include MASINT and AGI, where its cutting edge efforts are delivering finished products to the warfighter and policymakers on a 24/7 basis.
The MacB Team, which included proven teammates in T3 Solutions, an Augusta, GA based small business, and Riverside Research Incorporated, a strong MASINT/AGI corporate entity, quickly stepped into the 513th contract support role. We delivered a fully staffed presence within 24 hours of contract authorization-to-proceed, and look forward to a long-term, successful partnership with the 513th government team supporting their critical mission during the coming years.
Lastest News and Events
- Military Embedded Systems: AFRL taps MacB to conduct & mature research on advanced sensors, EW technologies
- Intelligence Community News: MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting develops cyber learning engine to detect unknown threats
- WashingtonExec: MacB Awarded Advanced Sensors and Electronic Warfare Task Order for Air Force Research Lab
- MacB Announces Exceptional First-Half Results for 2018
- WashingtonExec: $300M in Contracts for MacB So Far in 2018 Thanks to Big DOD Deals