MacB in the News
Dayton Business Journal: Beavercreek contractor wins $49M in work at nuclear weapons center
A defense contractor in Beavercreek has landed a $49 million project with the Air Force Nuclear Weapons Center.
MacAulay-Brown Inc. was awarded the five-year contract for technical, engineering and assessment support from that command, which is headquartered at Kirtland Air Force Base in New Mexico. MacB beat out five other bidders for the work.
Click Here to read the full story published in the afternoon edition of the Dayton Business Journal on Thursday, June 15.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB to Host Fourth Annual Oktoberfest Celebration at Dayton Headquarters
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins Subcontract To Support Army Electronic RD&E Headquarters
- MacB SVP Funds Historic European Tour for U.S. Air Force Academy Cadets
- MacB Announces Additional Classified Contract Wins for Third Quarter
- MacB Band Performs Classic Rock at 2017 Spookstock Musical Event