MacB in the News
Dayton Business Journal: https://www.bizjournals.com/dayton/news/2018/06/20/beavercreek-firm-awarded-two-defense-contracts.html
MacAulay-Brown Inc., a Beavercreek-based national security company, recently won a pair of deals with the U.S. Air Force worth $45.6 million and $9.2 million, respectively.
Click here to see what’s posted on the Dayton Business Journal’s website. Note: You will need a full digital subscription to read the full story.
Lastest News and Events
- Enlighten IT Consulting Signs Cooperative Research Agreement with West Point
- WashingtonExec: MacB Subsidiary Enlighten IT Gets Managed Service Provider Seal of Approval from AWS
- MacB Partners on U.S. Army INSCOM Contract for the 116th Military Intelligence Brigade
- GovConWire: Alion to Boost Military ISR Capabilities via $769M Task Order Under OASIS Contract
- Washington Technology: Alion Science books $769M ISR, cyber integration order