MacB in the News
Dayton Business Journal: https://www.bizjournals.com/dayton/news/2018/06/20/beavercreek-firm-awarded-two-defense-contracts.html
MacAulay-Brown Inc., a Beavercreek-based national security company, recently won a pair of deals with the U.S. Air Force worth $45.6 million and $9.2 million, respectively.
Click here to see what’s posted on the Dayton Business Journal’s website. Note: You will need a full digital subscription to read the full story.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Wins Spot on $28B Information Analysis Center Multi-Award Contract
- WashingtonExec: MacB Picks up $12M Naval Research Lab Deal
- MacB Develops Next Generation C3 Prototype for Air Operations Centers
- GovConWire: DIA Awards Nine Spots on $500M Science & Tech Mission Support IDIQ
- MacB Employees Participate in 2018 Air Force Marathon