MacB in the News
Dayton Daily News: Growing Beavercreek defense firm to be sold
A growing Beavercreek-based defense contractor will be acquired by larger firm near Washington, D.C.
Alion Science and Technology Corp., headquartered in McLean, Va., announced has a pending agreement to buy MacAulay-Brown.
Click here to read the full story published by Dayton Daily News on August 3.
Lastest News and Events
- Washington Technology: Alion Science inks deal for MacAulay-Brown
- GovCon Wire: Steve Schorer: Alion Science Makes Emerging Tech Push Through MacB Purchase
- Intelligence Community News: Alion to acquire MacB
- Dayton Daily News: Growing Beavercreek defense firm to be sold
- Military Embedded Systems: MacAulay-Brown, Inc. to be acquired by Alion Science and Technology