MacB in the News
Dayton Daily News: Growing Beavercreek defense firm to be sold
A growing Beavercreek-based defense contractor will be acquired by larger firm near Washington, D.C.
Alion Science and Technology Corp., headquartered in McLean, Va., announced has a pending agreement to buy MacAulay-Brown.
Click here to read the full story published by Dayton Daily News on August 3.
Lastest News and Events
- ExecutiveBiz: AWS Certifies Enlighten IT Consulting as Cloud Managed Service Provider; Dave Levy Quoted
- Alion Announces Platinum Sponsorship of GTC DC 2018: Bringing Practical Artificial Intelligence Solutions to Government at the Premier GPU Conference
- ExecutiveBiz: Alion to Sponsor GPU Tech Conference; Todd Borkey Quoted
- Enlighten and Alion Experts Presenting New Technologies at Artificial Intelligence Conference
- MacB Wins Spot on $500M HELIOS Contract for the Defense Intelligence Agency