MacB in the News
DBJ: Beavercreek company inks partnership to work on $450M federal contract
A local defense company has signed a deal to expand its reach within a major military organization.
Beavercreek-based MacAulay-Brown Inc. this week agreed to partner with Maryland-based Mid Atlantic Professionals Inc. — doing business as SSI — on a $450 million contract for U.S. Special Operations Command. SSI is one of eight companies that can win orders under the five-year contract, which was issued last fall.
CLICK HERE to read full article from the Dayton Business Journal.
Lastest News and Events
- ExecutiveBiz: AWS Certifies Enlighten IT Consulting as Cloud Managed Service Provider; Dave Levy Quoted
- Alion Announces Platinum Sponsorship of GTC DC 2018: Bringing Practical Artificial Intelligence Solutions to Government at the Premier GPU Conference
- ExecutiveBiz: Alion to Sponsor GPU Tech Conference; Todd Borkey Quoted
- Enlighten and Alion Experts Presenting New Technologies at Artificial Intelligence Conference
- MacB Wins Spot on $500M HELIOS Contract for the Defense Intelligence Agency