MacB in the News
DBJ: Beavercreek company inks partnership to work on $450M federal contract
A local defense company has signed a deal to expand its reach within a major military organization.
Beavercreek-based MacAulay-Brown Inc. this week agreed to partner with Maryland-based Mid Atlantic Professionals Inc. — doing business as SSI — on a $450 million contract for U.S. Special Operations Command. SSI is one of eight companies that can win orders under the five-year contract, which was issued last fall.
CLICK HERE to read full article from the Dayton Business Journal.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Announces Record-Setting Year for Contract Awards in 2017
- WashingtonExec: MacB Sets New Personal Best For Contract Awards in 2017
- TECHEXPO Job Fair in McLean, VA
- Expo Experts Job Fair at WFPAB in Dayton
- MacB Continues Partnership on Intelligence Collection and Analysis for Air Force Special Operations Command