MacB in the News
DBJ: Beavercreek company inks partnership to work on $450M federal contract
A local defense company has signed a deal to expand its reach within a major military organization.
Beavercreek-based MacAulay-Brown Inc. this week agreed to partner with Maryland-based Mid Atlantic Professionals Inc. — doing business as SSI — on a $450 million contract for U.S. Special Operations Command. SSI is one of eight companies that can win orders under the five-year contract, which was issued last fall.
CLICK HERE to read full article from the Dayton Business Journal.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Partners on U.S. Strategic Command Award to Support Joint Warfighters
- MacB President and CEO to Deliver Keynote Address at 2017 Fall GovCon Getaway
- MacB Partners on Advanced Simulation Technology Contract for AFRL
- WashingtonExec: MacB Partners With The Garrett Group For U.S. Strategic Command Contract
- WashingtonExec: MacB Partners With Engility on USAF Weapons Simulation Contract