MacB in the News
DBJ: Beavercreek company inks partnership to work on $450M federal contract
A local defense company has signed a deal to expand its reach within a major military organization.
Beavercreek-based MacAulay-Brown Inc. this week agreed to partner with Maryland-based Mid Atlantic Professionals Inc. — doing business as SSI — on a $450 million contract for U.S. Special Operations Command. SSI is one of eight companies that can win orders under the five-year contract, which was issued last fall.
CLICK HERE to read full article from the Dayton Business Journal.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting Awarded Prime Contract for U.S. Cyber Command
- MacB Adds Next Generation Cyber Mission Tools to Deployment Framework
- WashingtonExec: MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting Wins U.S. Cyber Command Contract
- Intelligence Community News: MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting awarded USCYBERCOM prime contract
- MacB Promotes Duane Shugars to Senior Vice President and General Manager