MacB in the News
DBJ: Beavercreek company inks partnership to work on $450M federal contract
A local defense company has signed a deal to expand its reach within a major military organization.
Beavercreek-based MacAulay-Brown Inc. this week agreed to partner with Maryland-based Mid Atlantic Professionals Inc. — doing business as SSI — on a $450 million contract for U.S. Special Operations Command. SSI is one of eight companies that can win orders under the five-year contract, which was issued last fall.
CLICK HERE to read full article from the Dayton Business Journal.
Lastest News and Events
- Military Embedded Systems: AFRL taps MacB to conduct & mature research on advanced sensors, EW technologies
- Intelligence Community News: MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting develops cyber learning engine to detect unknown threats
- WashingtonExec: MacB Awarded Advanced Sensors and Electronic Warfare Task Order for Air Force Research Lab
- MacB Announces Exceptional First-Half Results for 2018
- WashingtonExec: $300M in Contracts for MacB So Far in 2018 Thanks to Big DOD Deals