MacB in the News
DBJ: Beavercreek Contractor Lands $100M in Work
A Beavercreek-based defense contractor has won $100 million in intelligence and cyber contracts.
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. received several classified contracts supporting both the Department of Defense cyber programs and the larger intelligence community. The contracts total more than $100 million in work, a combination of sole-source, recompete and new work.
CLICK HERE to read the full story about MacB from the Dayton Business Journal published July 15, 2016.
Lastest News and Events
- Intelligence Community News: MTEQ teams with MacB on DIA HELIOS contract win
- New Enlighten Tools Make it Easier to Identify Cyber Threats
- WashingtonExec: Enlighten IT Launches Tool To Faster Detect Cyber Threats
- WashingtonExec: Sid Fuchs, President and CEO, MacAulay-Brown, Inc.
- TECHEXPO Job Fair - Tysons Corner