MacB in the News
DBJ: Beavercreek Contractor Lands $100M in Work
A Beavercreek-based defense contractor has won $100 million in intelligence and cyber contracts.
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. received several classified contracts supporting both the Department of Defense cyber programs and the larger intelligence community. The contracts total more than $100 million in work, a combination of sole-source, recompete and new work.
CLICK HERE to read the full story about MacB from the Dayton Business Journal published July 15, 2016.
Lastest News and Events
- Military Embedded Systems: AFRL taps MacB to conduct & mature research on advanced sensors, EW technologies
- Intelligence Community News: MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting develops cyber learning engine to detect unknown threats
- WashingtonExec: MacB Awarded Advanced Sensors and Electronic Warfare Task Order for Air Force Research Lab
- MacB Announces Exceptional First-Half Results for 2018
- WashingtonExec: $300M in Contracts for MacB So Far in 2018 Thanks to Big DOD Deals