MacB in the News
DBJ: Beavercreek Contractor Lands $100M in Work
A Beavercreek-based defense contractor has won $100 million in intelligence and cyber contracts.
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. received several classified contracts supporting both the Department of Defense cyber programs and the larger intelligence community. The contracts total more than $100 million in work, a combination of sole-source, recompete and new work.
CLICK HERE to read the full story about MacB from the Dayton Business Journal published July 15, 2016.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Announces Additional Classified Contract Wins for Third Quarter
- MacB Band Performs Classic Rock at 2017 Spookstock Musical Event
- WashingtonExec: Save the Date: 2017 Fall GovCon Getaway
- WashingtonExec: MacB Announces $50M in Recent Classified Contract Awards
- MacB Partners on U.S. Strategic Command Award to Support Joint Warfighters