DBJ: Beavercreek Defense Firm Makes Executive Moves
MacAulay-Brown Inc. is bolstering its leadership ranks.
The Beavercreek-based defense firm on Wednesday said it moved Tom Singleton to vice president of science and technology operations. Singleton will lead a team of engineers and scientists to support various customers at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base and focus on expanding MacAulay-Brown’s tech services and products to its defense and intelligence customers throughout the country.
He replaces Phil Nielsen, who had been serving in that position and as MacAulay-Brown’s chief scientist. Nielsen will continue his chief scientist duties in a part-time role, focusing on the development of next generation technologies and supporting the company’s Air Force Research Laboratory customers.
To read the entire article, please click here.
Lastest News and Events
- Enlighten IT Consulting Partners on U.S. Air Force Contract for Cyberspace Analytics
- WashingtonExec: Enlighten IT Consulting Teams Up on Air Force Contract for Cyber Analytics
- Connections Job Fair - Blacksburg, VA
- 2019 Spring Job Fair - University of Dayton
- Sid Fuchs Named Chief Operating Officer of Alion Science and Technology