MacB in the News
DBJ: Beavercreek Defense Firm Wins $5.3M Electronic Warfare Deal
MacAulay-Brown Inc. will get more than $5.3 million to boost U.S. electronic warfare efforts.
The Beavercreek-based defense contractor recently won an order to support the Joint Information Operations Warfare Center at Lackland Air Force Base in Texas. Under the order, MacAulay-Brown will assist combatant commands, joint task forces, military services, Defense Department agencies and other federal organizations to establish and maintain critical operations security programs.
To read the entire article, please click here.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Scientist Co-Authors Collaborative Electronic Warfare Cover Story
- MacB Awarded $37M Task Order to Support U.S. Central Command
- WashingtonExec: Sid Fuchs Named Among Top 25 GovCon Execs To Watch in 2018
- MacB Partners to Achieve Software Certification for IT Asset Management Tool
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins $37M Task Order to Support U.S. Central Command Logistics