MacB in the News
DBJ: Beavercreek Defense Firm Wins $5.3M Electronic Warfare Deal
MacAulay-Brown Inc. will get more than $5.3 million to boost U.S. electronic warfare efforts.
The Beavercreek-based defense contractor recently won an order to support the Joint Information Operations Warfare Center at Lackland Air Force Base in Texas. Under the order, MacAulay-Brown will assist combatant commands, joint task forces, military services, Defense Department agencies and other federal organizations to establish and maintain critical operations security programs.
To read the entire article, please click here.
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: MacB Partners With Engility on USAF Weapons Simulation Contract
- MacB Technical Expert Highlighting FPGA Design Recovery at Upcoming Conference
- MacB Awarded $37M Cybersecurity and Information Systems Task Order
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins $37M Cyber, Information Systems Task Order
- MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting Named One of Baltimore’s Top Workplaces in 2017 by The Baltimore Sun Media Group