MacB in the News
DBJ: Beavercreek firm wins part of $11M tech contract
Dayton’s second-largest defense contractor has won another project.
Beavercreek-based MacAulay-Brown Inc. has landed a two-year project worth up to $11 million in work thanks to a subcontract from IAP Worldwide Services Inc. The work supports the Distributed Common Ground System-Army, a system being designed to help bring information and intelligence to troops in the field in a faster and more uniform way.
Click here to read the full story published by the Dayton Business Journal on March 7.
Lastest News and Events
- Two-Day Job Fair at Fort Bragg
- MacB Wins $41M Cybersecurity Task Order for AFLCMC
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins $41M Cybersecurity Task Order for Air Force Life Cycle Management Center
- Air Force Technology: MacB wins cybersecurity contract to assist AFLCMC’s C3I division
- MacB Wins Contract for the Missile Defense Agency