MacB in the News
DBJ: Dayton Area Firm Pushing New Cyber Vulnerability Index
MacAulay-Brown Inc. is touting a breakthrough in cyber security research.
The Beavercreek-based defense firm is asking the industry to adopt its index of Cyber Integrity, or ICI, to get a holistic measure of the health of a cyber system in a test environment. Currently, MacAulay-Brown claims no metric exists to capture application and attack specific details so government and industry are left to use static, ad-hoc methods for evaluating the security of critical systems. ( Click here to read the company’s 10-page paper on the subject.)
To read the entire article, please click here.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting Awarded Prime Contract for U.S. Cyber Command
- MacB Adds Next Generation Cyber Mission Tools to Deployment Framework
- WashingtonExec: MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting Wins U.S. Cyber Command Contract
- Intelligence Community News: MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting awarded USCYBERCOM prime contract
- MacB Promotes Duane Shugars to Senior Vice President and General Manager