MacB in the News
DBJ: Dayton Area Firm Pushing New Cyber Vulnerability Index
MacAulay-Brown Inc. is touting a breakthrough in cyber security research.
The Beavercreek-based defense firm is asking the industry to adopt its index of Cyber Integrity, or ICI, to get a holistic measure of the health of a cyber system in a test environment. Currently, MacAulay-Brown claims no metric exists to capture application and attack specific details so government and industry are left to use static, ad-hoc methods for evaluating the security of critical systems. ( Click here to read the company’s 10-page paper on the subject.)
To read the entire article, please click here.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Announces Record-Setting Year for Contract Awards in 2017
- WashingtonExec: MacB Sets New Personal Best For Contract Awards in 2017
- TECHEXPO Job Fair in McLean, VA
- Expo Experts Job Fair at WFPAB in Dayton
- MacB Continues Partnership on Intelligence Collection and Analysis for Air Force Special Operations Command