MacB in the News
DBJ: Dayton company acquires Maryland tech firm
MacAulay-Brown Inc. has acquired a tech company in what is its third major acquisition in four years.
The Beavercreek-based defense contractor announced Tuesday morning it had acquired Enlighten IT Consulting, a secure cloud engineering, software and big data analytics firm. Terms of the deal were not disclosed, but Enlighten will continue as a wholly-owned subsidiary of MacAulay-Brown and report to its CEO, Sid Fuchs.
To read the full story posted by the Dayton Business Journal, CLICK HERE.
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: MacB Employees to Attend, Present at 2017 GOMACTech Conference
- WashingtonExec: MacB Awarded Subcontract by IAP Worldwide Services to Support Distributed Common Ground System–Army
- DDN: Local defense contractor quietly landing large contracts
- MacB Awarded $25M Contract to Maintain and Operate Air Force Equipment Management System
- WashingtonExec: MacB Awarded $25M Contract to Maintain and Operate Air Force Equipment Management System