MacB in the News
DBJ: Dayton company acquires Maryland tech firm
MacAulay-Brown Inc. has acquired a tech company in what is its third major acquisition in four years.
The Beavercreek-based defense contractor announced Tuesday morning it had acquired Enlighten IT Consulting, a secure cloud engineering, software and big data analytics firm. Terms of the deal were not disclosed, but Enlighten will continue as a wholly-owned subsidiary of MacAulay-Brown and report to its CEO, Sid Fuchs.
To read the full story posted by the Dayton Business Journal, CLICK HERE.
Lastest News and Events
- Dayton Business Journal: Beavercreek contractor wins $49M in work at nuclear weapons center
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins 5-Year IDIQ to Support DOD, Other Agencies
- WashingtonExec: Transform Your Career Through Relationships: 7 Tips From ‘Get Off the Bench’ Author Sid Fuchs
- MacB Wins $49M Engineering and Technical Contract for the National Assessment Group
- MacB CEO Delivers Networking and Leadership Presentation to HHS Employees