MacB in the News
DBJ: Dayton company acquires Maryland tech firm
MacAulay-Brown Inc. has acquired a tech company in what is its third major acquisition in four years.
The Beavercreek-based defense contractor announced Tuesday morning it had acquired Enlighten IT Consulting, a secure cloud engineering, software and big data analytics firm. Terms of the deal were not disclosed, but Enlighten will continue as a wholly-owned subsidiary of MacAulay-Brown and report to its CEO, Sid Fuchs.
To read the full story posted by the Dayton Business Journal, CLICK HERE.
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: MacB Partners With Engility on USAF Weapons Simulation Contract
- MacB Technical Expert Highlighting FPGA Design Recovery at Upcoming Conference
- MacB Awarded $37M Cybersecurity and Information Systems Task Order
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins $37M Cyber, Information Systems Task Order
- MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting Named One of Baltimore’s Top Workplaces in 2017 by The Baltimore Sun Media Group