MacB in the News
DBJ: Good week for Alion: Close MacB deal, confirm spot on $28B contract
A day after closing on a long-awaited M&A splash, Alion Science and Technology also revealed it’s one of the government contractors picked to compete for task orders on a $28 billion military research and development contract.
The McLean-based engineering and tech company said it won a spot on the Department of Defense’s potential nine-year, $28 billion indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity contract for the Defense Technical Information Center (DTIC).
Click here to read the full story on the Dayton Business Journal website. Note: You may need a subscription to view all the content.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Wins Spot on $28B Information Analysis Center Multi-Award Contract
- WashingtonExec: MacB Picks up $12M Naval Research Lab Deal
- MacB Develops Next Generation C3 Prototype for Air Operations Centers
- GovConWire: DIA Awards Nine Spots on $500M Science & Tech Mission Support IDIQ
- MacB Employees Participate in 2018 Air Force Marathon