MacB in the News
DDN: Dayton Company Part of $900M Special Forces Contract
Dayton-based MacAulay-Brown, Inc. is one of four companies that will claim part of an up to $900 million, five-year support services contract with the U.S. Special Operations Command, according to the Defense Department.
Click here to read full article.
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: MacB Partners With Engility on USAF Weapons Simulation Contract
- MacB Technical Expert Highlighting FPGA Design Recovery at Upcoming Conference
- MacB Awarded $37M Cybersecurity and Information Systems Task Order
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins $37M Cyber, Information Systems Task Order
- MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting Named One of Baltimore’s Top Workplaces in 2017 by The Baltimore Sun Media Group