MacB in the News
DDN: Dayton Company Part of $900M Special Forces Contract
Dayton-based MacAulay-Brown, Inc. is one of four companies that will claim part of an up to $900 million, five-year support services contract with the U.S. Special Operations Command, according to the Defense Department.
Click here to read full article.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Wins $41M Cybersecurity Task Order for AFLCMC
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins $41M Cybersecurity Task Order for Air Force Life Cycle Management Center
- Air Force Technology: MacB wins cybersecurity contract to assist AFLCMC’s C3I division
- MacB Wins Contract for the Missile Defense Agency
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins Contract for the Missile Defense Agency