MacB in the News
DDN: Dayton Company Part of $900M Special Forces Contract
Dayton-based MacAulay-Brown, Inc. is one of four companies that will claim part of an up to $900 million, five-year support services contract with the U.S. Special Operations Command, according to the Defense Department.
Click here to read full article.
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: MacB Partners with BAE Systems on US Army Intelligence Contract
- MacB HR Experts Selected for National Steering Committee and Regional Panel
- The Journal of Electronic Defense (AOC) Magazine: Thinking Through Collaborative Electronic Warfare
- WashingtonExec: EXECUTIVE PERSPECTIVE: Top 5 Things on the Minds of GovCon Execs: Sid Fuchs
- Enlighten Demos Artificial Intelligence Capabilities at DoD AI Industry Day