MacB in the News
DDN: Dayton Company Part of $900M Special Forces Contract
Dayton-based MacAulay-Brown, Inc. is one of four companies that will claim part of an up to $900 million, five-year support services contract with the U.S. Special Operations Command, according to the Defense Department.
Click here to read full article.
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: MacB Picks up $12M Naval Research Lab Deal
- MacB Develops Next Generation C3 Prototype for Air Operations Centers
- GovConWire: DIA Awards Nine Spots on $500M Science & Tech Mission Support IDIQ
- MacB Employees Participate in 2018 Air Force Marathon
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins Spot on $28B DOD Information Analysis Center Contract