MacB in the News
DDN: Dayton Company Part of $900M Special Forces Contract
Dayton-based MacAulay-Brown, Inc. is one of four companies that will claim part of an up to $900 million, five-year support services contract with the U.S. Special Operations Command, according to the Defense Department.
Click here to read full article.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Partners to Achieve Software Certification for IT Asset Management Tool
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins $37M Task Order to Support U.S. Central Command Logistics
- MacB Successfully Renews and Updates ISO 9001 Certification
- MacB Technical Expert to Serve as Panelist During FPGA Assurance Workshop
- MacB Technical Expert to Present FPGA Assurance Whitepaper at GOMACTech