Engineering and technical services contractor MacAulay-Brown is moving into new sectors of government work that it can’t discuss, but the new contracts are greatly increasing the company’s revenues, the firm’s leaders told the Dayton Daily News in an interview at its headquarters off Grange Hall Road.
MacB in the News
DDN: Local defense contractor quietly landing large contracts
How does a defense contractor celebrate when a third of its new contracts are classified?
Click Here to read the full story published by the Dayton Daily News on March 20.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Scientist Co-Authors Collaborative Electronic Warfare Cover Story
- MacB Awarded $37M Task Order to Support U.S. Central Command
- WashingtonExec: Sid Fuchs Named Among Top 25 GovCon Execs To Watch in 2018
- MacB Partners to Achieve Software Certification for IT Asset Management Tool
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins $37M Task Order to Support U.S. Central Command Logistics