Engineering and technical services contractor MacAulay-Brown is moving into new sectors of government work that it can’t discuss, but the new contracts are greatly increasing the company’s revenues, the firm’s leaders told the Dayton Daily News in an interview at its headquarters off Grange Hall Road.
MacB in the News
DDN: Local defense contractor quietly landing large contracts
How does a defense contractor celebrate when a third of its new contracts are classified?
Click Here to read the full story published by the Dayton Daily News on March 20.
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: MacB Employees to Attend, Present at 2017 GOMACTech Conference
- WashingtonExec: MacB Awarded Subcontract by IAP Worldwide Services to Support Distributed Common Ground System–Army
- DDN: Local defense contractor quietly landing large contracts
- MacB Awarded $25M Contract to Maintain and Operate Air Force Equipment Management System
- WashingtonExec: MacB Awarded $25M Contract to Maintain and Operate Air Force Equipment Management System