Engineering and technical services contractor MacAulay-Brown is moving into new sectors of government work that it can’t discuss, but the new contracts are greatly increasing the company’s revenues, the firm’s leaders told the Dayton Daily News in an interview at its headquarters off Grange Hall Road.
MacB in the News
DDN: Local defense contractor quietly landing large contracts
How does a defense contractor celebrate when a third of its new contracts are classified?
Click Here to read the full story published by the Dayton Daily News on March 20.
Lastest News and Events
- Defense Systems: Army ACCENT deal accelerates cloud migration
- WashingtonExec: U.S. Army Contracting Command Awards Enlighten IT Consulting ACCENT Contract
- MacB Launches New Version of RADMF Cyber Defense Environment
- WashingtonExec: MacB Launches Updated Version of RADMF Cyber Defense Environment
- ExecutiveBiz: MacB Subsidiary Adds Cloud Deployment Feature to Cyber Defense Platform for Govt Clients