Engineering and technical services contractor MacAulay-Brown is moving into new sectors of government work that it can’t discuss, but the new contracts are greatly increasing the company’s revenues, the firm’s leaders told the Dayton Daily News in an interview at its headquarters off Grange Hall Road.
MacB in the News
DDN: Local defense contractor quietly landing large contracts
How does a defense contractor celebrate when a third of its new contracts are classified?
Click Here to read the full story published by the Dayton Daily News on March 20.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB SVP Speaking on Identity in Cybersecurity Panel at Washington D.C. Conference
- WashingtonExec: MacB’s Shawn Justice to Speak on ‘Identity on Cybersecurity’ Panel
- WashingtonExec: MacB Special Ops Analyst Inducted into Ohio Military Hall of Fame
- MacB CEO Sid Fuchs Selected to Dayton’s Top 100 People in Aerospace and Defense
- WashingtonExec: MacB’s Sid Fuchs Recognized Among Dayton’s Top 100 in Aero/Defense