Engineering and technical services contractor MacAulay-Brown is moving into new sectors of government work that it can’t discuss, but the new contracts are greatly increasing the company’s revenues, the firm’s leaders told the Dayton Daily News in an interview at its headquarters off Grange Hall Road.
MacB in the News
DDN: Local defense contractor quietly landing large contracts
How does a defense contractor celebrate when a third of its new contracts are classified?
Click Here to read the full story published by the Dayton Daily News on March 20.
Lastest News and Events
- Dayton Business Journal: Beavercreek contractor wins $49M in work at nuclear weapons center
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins 5-Year IDIQ to Support DOD, Other Agencies
- WashingtonExec: Transform Your Career Through Relationships: 7 Tips From ‘Get Off the Bench’ Author Sid Fuchs
- MacB Wins $49M Engineering and Technical Contract for the National Assessment Group
- MacB CEO Delivers Networking and Leadership Presentation to HHS Employees