Engineering and technical services contractor MacAulay-Brown is moving into new sectors of government work that it can’t discuss, but the new contracts are greatly increasing the company’s revenues, the firm’s leaders told the Dayton Daily News in an interview at its headquarters off Grange Hall Road.
MacB in the News
DDN: Local defense contractor quietly landing large contracts
How does a defense contractor celebrate when a third of its new contracts are classified?
Click Here to read the full story published by the Dayton Daily News on March 20.
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: Sid Fuchs, President and CEO, MacAulay-Brown, Inc.
- TECHEXPO Job Fair - Tysons Corner
- Enlighten IT Consulting Partners on U.S. Air Force Contract for Cyberspace Analytics
- WashingtonExec: Enlighten IT Consulting Teams Up on Air Force Contract for Cyber Analytics
- Connections Job Fair - Blacksburg, VA