Defense, IT, Cyber and Intelligence Hiring Event in Dayton
Members of the MacB Recruiting team will be attending the Defense, IT, Cyber and Intelligence Hiring Fair on Thursday, May 24 in Dayton, Ohio.
The hiring fair is targeting transitioning service members, National Guard/Reserve, veterans and experienced professionals with Active Security Clearances, Cyber, Information Technology, Aerospace, Engineering, Defense, and Intelligence backgrounds.
See below for details:
Thursday, May 24, 2018
11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Wright-Patterson Air Force Base (WPAFB)
Wright-Patt Club, Building# 800A
4771 Lahm Circle
Dayton, Ohio 45433
Click here to learn more and follow the link to register.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Welcomes the Honorable Dr. John Hillen as Guest Speaker During Leadership Conference
- MacB to Demonstrate NextGen Technologies in Innovation Showcase at SOFIC
- Defense, IT, Cyber and Intelligence Hiring Event in Dayton
- Open House Hiring Event in Vienna, Virginia
- MacB FPGA Expert to Discuss Configuration Bitstreams at Symposium Workshop