MacB in the News
Defense Systems: Army ACCENT deal accelerates cloud migration
The Army has awarded 50 firms contracts to expedite the movement of Army systems to a commercial cloud environment as part of the service’s data consolidation plan.
The ACCENT contract, with a ceiling of some $247 million, will issue Basic Ordering Agreements to vendors to provide cloud hosting services. The period of performance for BOAs is 3 years; all ordering on ACCENT will be through the Computer Hardware Enterprise Software and Solutions (CHESS), which is the Army’s designated source for commercial IT purchases.
Click Here to read the full article posted online at Defensesystems.com
Lastest News and Events
- Dayton Business Journal: Beavercreek contractor wins $49M in work at nuclear weapons center
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins 5-Year IDIQ to Support DOD, Other Agencies
- WashingtonExec: Transform Your Career Through Relationships: 7 Tips From ‘Get Off the Bench’ Author Sid Fuchs
- MacB Wins $49M Engineering and Technical Contract for the National Assessment Group
- MacB CEO Delivers Networking and Leadership Presentation to HHS Employees