MacB in the News
Defense Systems: Army ACCENT deal accelerates cloud migration
The Army has awarded 50 firms contracts to expedite the movement of Army systems to a commercial cloud environment as part of the service’s data consolidation plan.
The ACCENT contract, with a ceiling of some $247 million, will issue Basic Ordering Agreements to vendors to provide cloud hosting services. The period of performance for BOAs is 3 years; all ordering on ACCENT will be through the Computer Hardware Enterprise Software and Solutions (CHESS), which is the Army’s designated source for commercial IT purchases.
Click Here to read the full article posted online at Defensesystems.com
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: MacB Partners With Engility on USAF Weapons Simulation Contract
- MacB Technical Expert Highlighting FPGA Design Recovery at Upcoming Conference
- MacB Awarded $37M Cybersecurity and Information Systems Task Order
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins $37M Cyber, Information Systems Task Order
- MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting Named One of Baltimore’s Top Workplaces in 2017 by The Baltimore Sun Media Group