MacB in the News
Defense Systems: Army ACCENT deal accelerates cloud migration
The Army has awarded 50 firms contracts to expedite the movement of Army systems to a commercial cloud environment as part of the service’s data consolidation plan.
The ACCENT contract, with a ceiling of some $247 million, will issue Basic Ordering Agreements to vendors to provide cloud hosting services. The period of performance for BOAs is 3 years; all ordering on ACCENT will be through the Computer Hardware Enterprise Software and Solutions (CHESS), which is the Army’s designated source for commercial IT purchases.
Click Here to read the full article posted online at Defensesystems.com
Lastest News and Events
- MacB to Host Fourth Annual Oktoberfest Celebration at Dayton Headquarters
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins Subcontract To Support Army Electronic RD&E Headquarters
- MacB SVP Funds Historic European Tour for U.S. Air Force Academy Cadets
- MacB Announces Additional Classified Contract Wins for Third Quarter
- MacB Band Performs Classic Rock at 2017 Spookstock Musical Event