MacB in the News
Defense Systems: Army ACCENT deal accelerates cloud migration
The Army has awarded 50 firms contracts to expedite the movement of Army systems to a commercial cloud environment as part of the service’s data consolidation plan.
The ACCENT contract, with a ceiling of some $247 million, will issue Basic Ordering Agreements to vendors to provide cloud hosting services. The period of performance for BOAs is 3 years; all ordering on ACCENT will be through the Computer Hardware Enterprise Software and Solutions (CHESS), which is the Army’s designated source for commercial IT purchases.
Click Here to read the full article posted online at Defensesystems.com
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: U.S. Army Contracting Command Awards Enlighten IT Consulting ACCENT Contract
- MacB Launches New Version of RADMF Cyber Defense Environment
- WashingtonExec: MacB Launches Updated Version of RADMF Cyber Defense Environment
- ExecutiveBiz: MacB Subsidiary Adds Cloud Deployment Feature to Cyber Defense Platform for Govt Clients
- MacB Develops Unique Approach to Thinning Image Data for the U.S. Air Force