MacB in the News
GovCon Wire: Alion Completes MacB Purchase; Steve Schorer Quoted
Alion Science and Technology, a Veritas Capital portfolio company, has completed its acquisition of engineering and information technology services contractor MacAulay-Brown for an undisclosed amount.
McLean, Va.-based Alion first announced the transaction early in August.
Steve Schorer, Alion president and CEO and a 2018 Wash100 awardee, said in a statement released Wednesday the combined company aims to provide technology platforms and services intended to help customers address mission requirements.
Lastest News and Events
- Intelligence Community News: MTEQ teams with MacB on DIA HELIOS contract win
- New Enlighten Tools Make it Easier to Identify Cyber Threats
- WashingtonExec: Enlighten IT Launches Tool To Faster Detect Cyber Threats
- WashingtonExec: Sid Fuchs, President and CEO, MacAulay-Brown, Inc.
- TECHEXPO Job Fair - Tysons Corner