MacB in the News
GovCon Wire: Alion Completes MacB Purchase; Steve Schorer Quoted
Alion Science and Technology, a Veritas Capital portfolio company, has completed its acquisition of engineering and information technology services contractor MacAulay-Brown for an undisclosed amount.
McLean, Va.-based Alion first announced the transaction early in August.
Steve Schorer, Alion president and CEO and a 2018 Wash100 awardee, said in a statement released Wednesday the combined company aims to provide technology platforms and services intended to help customers address mission requirements.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Wins Spot on $28B Information Analysis Center Multi-Award Contract
- WashingtonExec: MacB Picks up $12M Naval Research Lab Deal
- MacB Develops Next Generation C3 Prototype for Air Operations Centers
- GovConWire: DIA Awards Nine Spots on $500M Science & Tech Mission Support IDIQ
- MacB Employees Participate in 2018 Air Force Marathon