MacB in the News
GovCon Wire: Alion Completes MacB Purchase; Steve Schorer Quoted
Alion Science and Technology, a Veritas Capital portfolio company, has completed its acquisition of engineering and information technology services contractor MacAulay-Brown for an undisclosed amount.
McLean, Va.-based Alion first announced the transaction early in August.
Steve Schorer, Alion president and CEO and a 2018 Wash100 awardee, said in a statement released Wednesday the combined company aims to provide technology platforms and services intended to help customers address mission requirements.
Lastest News and Events
- ExecutiveBiz: Alion to Sponsor GPU Tech Conference; Todd Borkey Quoted
- Enlighten and Alion Experts Presenting New Technologies at Artificial Intelligence Conference
- MacB Wins Spot on $500M HELIOS Contract for the Defense Intelligence Agency
- Enlighten IT Consulting Signs Cooperative Research Agreement with West Point
- WashingtonExec: MacB Subsidiary Enlighten IT Gets Managed Service Provider Seal of Approval from AWS