MacB in the News
GovConWire: Alion to Boost Military ISR Capabilities via $769M Task Order Under OASIS Contract
Alion Science and Technology has secured a $769M task order under the General Services Administration’s One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services contract to boost the U.S. armed forces’ intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance capabilities.
The company said Tuesday its work under the Joint Capability Embedded Technology Insertion and Integration task order will focus on the integration of systems and subsystems for remote sensing, ISR data collection, analysis and dissemination, and ISR operations and assessments in general.
Click here to read the full story published by GovConWire on Nov. 14.
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: Sid Fuchs, President and CEO, MacAulay-Brown, Inc.
- TECHEXPO Job Fair - Tysons Corner
- Enlighten IT Consulting Partners on U.S. Air Force Contract for Cyberspace Analytics
- WashingtonExec: Enlighten IT Consulting Teams Up on Air Force Contract for Cyber Analytics
- Connections Job Fair - Blacksburg, VA