MacB in the News
Intelligence Community News: Alion completes acquisition of MacB
Alion Science and Technology Corporation (“Alion”), a portfolio company of Veritas Capital based in McLean, VA, announced on August 22 the completion of its previously announced acquisition of Dayton, OH-based MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (“MacB”).
“We are pleased to welcome Sid Fuchs and the MacB team to Alion, and we look forward to the new opportunities this combination will create for our customers and the broader industry,” said Steve Schorer, president and CEO of Alion. “Together we are ideally positioned to provide our customers with the breadth of capabilities, technology and differentiated solutions required to address their mission critical needs.”
MacB will operate as a wholly owned subsidiary of Alion.
Lastest News and Events
- Intelligence Community News: MTEQ teams with MacB on DIA HELIOS contract win
- New Enlighten Tools Make it Easier to Identify Cyber Threats
- WashingtonExec: Enlighten IT Launches Tool To Faster Detect Cyber Threats
- WashingtonExec: Sid Fuchs, President and CEO, MacAulay-Brown, Inc.
- TECHEXPO Job Fair - Tysons Corner