MacB in the News
Intelligence Community News: Alion completes acquisition of MacB
Alion Science and Technology Corporation (“Alion”), a portfolio company of Veritas Capital based in McLean, VA, announced on August 22 the completion of its previously announced acquisition of Dayton, OH-based MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (“MacB”).
“We are pleased to welcome Sid Fuchs and the MacB team to Alion, and we look forward to the new opportunities this combination will create for our customers and the broader industry,” said Steve Schorer, president and CEO of Alion. “Together we are ideally positioned to provide our customers with the breadth of capabilities, technology and differentiated solutions required to address their mission critical needs.”
MacB will operate as a wholly owned subsidiary of Alion.
Lastest News and Events
- ExecutiveBiz: Alion to Sponsor GPU Tech Conference; Todd Borkey Quoted
- Enlighten and Alion Experts Presenting New Technologies at Artificial Intelligence Conference
- MacB Wins Spot on $500M HELIOS Contract for the Defense Intelligence Agency
- Enlighten IT Consulting Signs Cooperative Research Agreement with West Point
- WashingtonExec: MacB Subsidiary Enlighten IT Gets Managed Service Provider Seal of Approval from AWS