MacB in the News
Intelligence Community News: MacB announces more than $200M in classified prime contract wins
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. of Dayton, OH announced on July 10 that it has been awarded over $200 million in previously unannounced classified contract wins for federal government customers. These prime awards were received during MacB’s second quarter for fiscal year 2017, and represent a mix of new business and recompete stand-alone contracts and delivery orders across all four MacB operating groups.
Click Here to read the full story published on Intelligence Community News by reporter Loren Blinde.
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec Hosts Sid Fuchs: 'Don't Confuse Activity with Results'
- MacB Announces Over $200M in Classified Prime Contract Wins
- Intelligence Community News: MacB announces more than $200M in classified prime contract wins
- MacB CEO to Speak at ACG Monthly Meeting
- WashingtonExec: Save the Date: Sid Fuchs on ‘Surviving and Thriving’