MacB in the News
Intelligence Community News: MacB announces more than $200M in classified prime contract wins
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. of Dayton, OH announced on July 10 that it has been awarded over $200 million in previously unannounced classified contract wins for federal government customers. These prime awards were received during MacB’s second quarter for fiscal year 2017, and represent a mix of new business and recompete stand-alone contracts and delivery orders across all four MacB operating groups.
Click Here to read the full story published on Intelligence Community News by reporter Loren Blinde.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Wins Spot on $28B Information Analysis Center Multi-Award Contract
- WashingtonExec: MacB Picks up $12M Naval Research Lab Deal
- MacB Develops Next Generation C3 Prototype for Air Operations Centers
- GovConWire: DIA Awards Nine Spots on $500M Science & Tech Mission Support IDIQ
- MacB Employees Participate in 2018 Air Force Marathon