MacB in the News
Intelligence Community News: MacB launches new IT Asset Management and Discovery software for customers
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) of Dayton, OH announced on May 25 that a new Information Technology Asset Management and Network Discovery Tool (ITAM-ND) is available for customers. The software tool, powered by xAssets, Ltd., is browser-based and accessible from any computer network. It was recently introduced at the 2017 Special Operations Forces Industry Conference in Tampa, FL.
Click here to read the full story posted on May 29 by Intelligence Community News.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting Named One of Baltimore’s Top Workplaces in 2017 by The Baltimore Sun Media Group
- MacB Announces Record-Setting Year for Contract Awards in 2017
- WashingtonExec: MacB Sets New Personal Best For Contract Awards in 2017
- TECHEXPO Job Fair in McLean, VA
- Expo Experts Job Fair at WFPAB in Dayton