MacB in the News
Intelligence Community News: MacB launches new IT Asset Management and Discovery software for customers
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) of Dayton, OH announced on May 25 that a new Information Technology Asset Management and Network Discovery Tool (ITAM-ND) is available for customers. The software tool, powered by xAssets, Ltd., is browser-based and accessible from any computer network. It was recently introduced at the 2017 Special Operations Forces Industry Conference in Tampa, FL.
Click here to read the full story posted on May 29 by Intelligence Community News.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Technical Expert to Present FPGA Assurance Whitepaper at GOMACTech
- MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting Awarded Prime Contract for U.S. Cyber Command
- MacB Adds Next Generation Cyber Mission Tools to Deployment Framework
- WashingtonExec: MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting Wins U.S. Cyber Command Contract
- Intelligence Community News: MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting awarded USCYBERCOM prime contract