MacB in the News
Intelligence Community News: MacB launches new IT Asset Management and Discovery software for customers
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) of Dayton, OH announced on May 25 that a new Information Technology Asset Management and Network Discovery Tool (ITAM-ND) is available for customers. The software tool, powered by xAssets, Ltd., is browser-based and accessible from any computer network. It was recently introduced at the 2017 Special Operations Forces Industry Conference in Tampa, FL.
Click here to read the full story posted on May 29 by Intelligence Community News.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Awarded Advanced Sensors and Electronic Warfare Task Order for AFRL
- Military Embedded Systems: AFRL taps MacB to conduct & mature research on advanced sensors, EW technologies
- Intelligence Community News: MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting develops cyber learning engine to detect unknown threats
- WashingtonExec: MacB Awarded Advanced Sensors and Electronic Warfare Task Order for Air Force Research Lab
- MacB Announces Exceptional First-Half Results for 2018