MacB in the News
Intelligence Community News: MacB wins multiple-award BPA for FBI intelligence analysis
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) of Dayton, OH announced on July 23 that it has been awarded a Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). The one-year base with four option years Solutions for Intelligence Analysis Services (SIAS) BPA has a $300 million ceiling value across all awardees, and will provide intelligence work for the FBI to meet critical mission requirements in an increasingly dynamic environment.
Click here to read the article published on the Intelligence Community News website.
Lastest News and Events
- ExecutiveBiz: Alion to Sponsor GPU Tech Conference; Todd Borkey Quoted
- Enlighten and Alion Experts Presenting New Technologies at Artificial Intelligence Conference
- MacB Wins Spot on $500M HELIOS Contract for the Defense Intelligence Agency
- Enlighten IT Consulting Signs Cooperative Research Agreement with West Point
- WashingtonExec: MacB Subsidiary Enlighten IT Gets Managed Service Provider Seal of Approval from AWS