MacB in the News
Intelligence Community News: MacB wins multiple-award BPA for FBI intelligence analysis
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) of Dayton, OH announced on July 23 that it has been awarded a Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). The one-year base with four option years Solutions for Intelligence Analysis Services (SIAS) BPA has a $300 million ceiling value across all awardees, and will provide intelligence work for the FBI to meet critical mission requirements in an increasingly dynamic environment.
Click here to read the article published on the Intelligence Community News website.
Lastest News and Events
- Intelligence Community News: MTEQ teams with MacB on DIA HELIOS contract win
- New Enlighten Tools Make it Easier to Identify Cyber Threats
- WashingtonExec: Enlighten IT Launches Tool To Faster Detect Cyber Threats
- WashingtonExec: Sid Fuchs, President and CEO, MacAulay-Brown, Inc.
- TECHEXPO Job Fair - Tysons Corner