MacB in the News
Intelligence Community News: MacB wins multiple-award BPA for FBI intelligence analysis
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) of Dayton, OH announced on July 23 that it has been awarded a Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). The one-year base with four option years Solutions for Intelligence Analysis Services (SIAS) BPA has a $300 million ceiling value across all awardees, and will provide intelligence work for the FBI to meet critical mission requirements in an increasingly dynamic environment.
Click here to read the article published on the Intelligence Community News website.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Wins Spot on $28B Information Analysis Center Multi-Award Contract
- WashingtonExec: MacB Picks up $12M Naval Research Lab Deal
- MacB Develops Next Generation C3 Prototype for Air Operations Centers
- GovConWire: DIA Awards Nine Spots on $500M Science & Tech Mission Support IDIQ
- MacB Employees Participate in 2018 Air Force Marathon