MacB in the News
Intelligence Community News: MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting awarded USCYBERCOM prime contract
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. of Dayton, OH announced on April 16 that Enlighten IT Consulting (EITC), a MacB company, has been awarded a prime contract for U.S. Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM). Enlighten will provide the sustainment of Big Data Platform (BDP) capabilities and engineering services for the Cyber National Mission Force (CNMF). USCYBERCOM is a sub-unified combatant command under U.S. Strategic Command. Enlighten’s efforts under this contract will include prototyping of the Cyber Unified Platform to help deliver these innovations to Department of Defense warfighters.
Click here to read the full story posted on intelligencecommunitynews.com.
Note: You may have to purchase a subscription to view.
Lastest News and Events
- Washington Technology: Alion Science inks deal for MacAulay-Brown
- GovCon Wire: Steve Schorer: Alion Science Makes Emerging Tech Push Through MacB Purchase
- Intelligence Community News: Alion to acquire MacB
- Dayton Daily News: Growing Beavercreek defense firm to be sold
- Military Embedded Systems: MacAulay-Brown, Inc. to be acquired by Alion Science and Technology