MacB in the News
Intelligence Community News: MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting develops cyber learning engine to detect unknown threats
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB), of Dayton, OH, announced on June 21 that Enlighten IT Consulting(EITC), a MacB subsidiary, has developed a Cyber Learning Engine (CLE) trained to identify previously unknown threats to a network without human supervision. The new tool helps address the growing need for a faster and more flexible solution to handle both the volume and complexity of cyber data across the Department of Defense (DoD).
Click here to read the full story posted on Intelligencecommunitynews.com by reporter Loren Blinde on June 25.
Note: You may have pay a digital subscription fee to view the article.
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: Sid Fuchs, President and CEO, MacAulay-Brown, Inc.
- TECHEXPO Job Fair - Tysons Corner
- Enlighten IT Consulting Partners on U.S. Air Force Contract for Cyberspace Analytics
- WashingtonExec: Enlighten IT Consulting Teams Up on Air Force Contract for Cyber Analytics
- Connections Job Fair - Blacksburg, VA