MacB in the News
Intelligence Community News: MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting develops cyber learning engine to detect unknown threats
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB), of Dayton, OH, announced on June 21 that Enlighten IT Consulting(EITC), a MacB subsidiary, has developed a Cyber Learning Engine (CLE) trained to identify previously unknown threats to a network without human supervision. The new tool helps address the growing need for a faster and more flexible solution to handle both the volume and complexity of cyber data across the Department of Defense (DoD).
Click here to read the full story posted on Intelligencecommunitynews.com by reporter Loren Blinde on June 25.
Note: You may have pay a digital subscription fee to view the article.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Wins Spot on $28B Information Analysis Center Multi-Award Contract
- WashingtonExec: MacB Picks up $12M Naval Research Lab Deal
- MacB Develops Next Generation C3 Prototype for Air Operations Centers
- GovConWire: DIA Awards Nine Spots on $500M Science & Tech Mission Support IDIQ
- MacB Employees Participate in 2018 Air Force Marathon