MacB in the News
Intelligence Community News: MacB’s Enlighten IT develops big data tool set for data scientists
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) of Dayton, OH announced on July 30 that Enlighten IT Consulting, a MacB subsidiary, has developed a comprehensive analytic solution, called RAPID, for use by big data scientists. RAPID helps experts obtain critical insight from complex U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) information network data that’s essential for cybersecurity national defense. Similar analyst tools have been developed for smaller datasets, but RAPID is scalable to effectively handle petabytes of data.
To see the full article, click here. Note: You may need to pay an individual subscription to read the story posted Aug. 1.
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: MacB Partners with BAE Systems on US Army Intelligence Contract
- MacB HR Experts Selected for National Steering Committee and Regional Panel
- The Journal of Electronic Defense (AOC) Magazine: Thinking Through Collaborative Electronic Warfare
- WashingtonExec: EXECUTIVE PERSPECTIVE: Top 5 Things on the Minds of GovCon Execs: Sid Fuchs
- Enlighten Demos Artificial Intelligence Capabilities at DoD AI Industry Day