MacB and Peerless Awarded $955 Million Contract
MacAulay-Brown and Peerless Technologies Awarded $955 Million Acquisition of Consolidated Enterprise Support Services IDIQ Contract from the United States Air Force
DAYTON, Ohio, December 11, 2012 – MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB), a leading engineering and technical services company supporting the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) and Intelligence Community with over 2,000 employees worldwide, announced today that the Company and its joint venture partner, Peerless Technologies, have been awarded a $955 million Indefinite-delivery/Indefinite-quantity (IDIQ) contract by the United States Air Force (USAF).
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: Sid Fuchs, President and CEO, MacAulay-Brown, Inc.
- TECHEXPO Job Fair - Tysons Corner
- Enlighten IT Consulting Partners on U.S. Air Force Contract for Cyberspace Analytics
- WashingtonExec: Enlighten IT Consulting Teams Up on Air Force Contract for Cyber Analytics
- Connections Job Fair - Blacksburg, VA