MacAulay-Brown, Inc. Announces Key Promotions
DAYTON, Ohio, May 2, 2012 – MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB), a leading engineering and technical services company supporting the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) and Intelligence Community with over 2,000 employees worldwide, announced today that it has promoted Alan Puterbaugh to Vice President of Information Solutions Division, Cyber Systems Group. In his new role, Puterbaugh will oversee MacB’s operational intelligence analysts supporting various government customers and software development for intelligence-related systems. In addition, he will be responsible for MacB’s Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) programs to ensure greater process efficiencies across the enterprise.
For almost 30 years, Puterbaugh has held senior level positions in the Defense and Technology sectors, focusing on business development, capture management, proposal preparation, operations management and strategic planning. He has demonstrated a high level of success in achieving market penetration, growth and profitability. Prior to joining MacB in 2008, Puterbaugh has worked for Madison Research Corporation, CDO Technologies, CACI/MTL, International Consultants, Inc., Anteon Corporation, Technology Applications, Inc. and Boeing Military Airplane Company.
MacB is also announcing today, several key promotions. The organizational changes reflect the Company’s significant growth over the past few years, and positions MacB for continued expansion in the future. Those promoted include:
- Dan Gutierrez, Senior Director of Special Programs, Information Dominance Division, Cyber Systems Group
- Mark Andrews, Senior Director of Mission Systems Group Business Operations and Proposals
- Dr. Eric Hildebrand, Senior Director and Chief Scientist of Cyber Systems Group
- Steve Lewis, Director of IO Programs, Information Dominance Division, Cyber Systems Group
- Bob Leonik, Director of Operations and Logistics Business Development, Mission Systems Group
- Anne Beecroft, Contracts Director
- Matt Kallmeyer, Director of Information Technology
- Elaine Bucey, Director of Corporate Recruiting
- Michelle Stark, Director of Human Resources Administration
“It is always a pleasure to recognize the excellent work and dedication of the MacB team,” said Sid Fuchs, President and CEO of MacB. “Alan and his colleagues have worked tirelessly to ensure that our customers receive the best engineering and technical services in the industry. In addition, they have all demonstrated their commitment to the MacB culture, which promotes integrity, hard work and customer and employee success.”
ABOUT MACAULAY-BROWN, INC. (MacB) For more than 30 years, MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) has been solving some of the Nation’s most complex National Security challenges. Defense, Intelligence Community, Homeland Security and Federal agencies rely on our innovative and proven engineering and technical solutions to meet the challenges of an ever-changing world. With Corporate Headquarters in Dayton, Ohio and National Capital Headquarters in Vienna, Va., our 2,000 employees worldwide are dedicated to developing mission focused and results oriented solutions that make a difference where and when it matters most. For more information, please visit www.macb.com, call us at 937-426-3421, link to us on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter or become a fan on our Facebook page.
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: MacB Picks up $12M Naval Research Lab Deal
- MacB Develops Next Generation C3 Prototype for Air Operations Centers
- GovConWire: DIA Awards Nine Spots on $500M Science & Tech Mission Support IDIQ
- MacB Employees Participate in 2018 Air Force Marathon
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins Spot on $28B DOD Information Analysis Center Contract