MacAulay-Brown Engineers Inducted Into Electronic Warfare Technology Hall of Fame
Chief Scientist, Dr. Philip Nielsen and Senior Electronic Warfare Engineer, Cecil Christopher are the 16th and 17th MacAulay-Brown Employees to Join the Hall of Fame’s Distinguished Ranks.
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB), a leading engineering and technical services company supporting the U.S. Defense and Intelligence Community with over 2,000 employees worldwide, announced today that two employees have been inducted into the prestigious Association of Old Crows (AOC) Electronic Warfare Technology Hall of Fame. Dr. Philip Nielsen, Vice President, Science and Technology Operations and Chief Scientist and Cecil Christopher, Senior Electronic Warfare Engineer were presented with the awards at the inaugural AOC Foundation Celebration of Excellence Awards Ceremony during the 48th Annual AOC International Symposium and Convention, which was held November 13-16 in Washington, DC.
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins Contract for the Missile Defense Agency
- MacB Technical Expert to Co-Present Bitstream Verification Techniques at Conference
- Dayton Business Journal: https://www.bizjournals.com/dayton/news/2018/06/20/beavercreek-firm-awarded-two-defense-contracts.html
- MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting Develops Cyber Learning Engine to Detect Unknown Threats
- Military Embedded Systems: Missile Defense Agency awards technical and engineering contract to MacB