MacAulay-Brown Highlighting New Anti-Obsolescence Technology at Arizona Conference
DAYTON, Ohio, November 30, 2015 – MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB), a leading National Security company delivering advanced engineering services and product solutions to Defense, Intelligence, Special Operations Forces, Homeland Security and Federal agencies, announced today that members of the company’s Secure Computing and Communications (SCC) team will be presenting anti-obsolescence technology at the Diminishing Manufacturing Sources and Material Shortages (DMSMS 2015) Conference in Phoenix, Arizona. The thought leadership abstract presentation, entitled “New Options for Obsolete Programmable Microelectronic Components,” is scheduled for Wednesday, December 2 at 4 p.m.
The four-day DMSMS Conference features speakers from the Department of Defense (DoD) and industry key leadership, and highlights innovation, technical excellence and quality so that defense industry professionals learn the latest trends and advance their skills in acquisition and sustainment policies.
MacB’s SCC team offers anti-obsolescence technology that is built upon years of research, intellectual property and certification from the Defense Microelectronics Activity (DMEA) as an accredited Microelectronic Trusted Source. At the conference, we will present the following:
- Technology that automatically translates design information from the device’s binary format into a standard format.
- By applying new translation capability to aging components, MacB accelerates redesign by automating the migration process from old programmable logic to new technology, thus quickly and cheaply extending the lifespan of system hardware.
“I am pleased that our anti-obsolescence technology can be part of such an important mission,” said John Hallman, Program Manager for MacB’s Secure Computing and Communications Division. “By offering design recovery and retargeting as alternative solutions for obsolete programmable logic components for the Department of Defense (DoD), MacB can address the challenge that aging military systems present by offering timely, cost-effective and out-of-the-box solutions that go from an obsolete part to a maintainable component.”
ABOUT MACAULAY-BROWN, INC. (MacB)
For more than 35 years, MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) has been solving some of the Nation’s most complex National Security challenges. Defense, Intelligence Community, Special Operations Forces, Homeland Security and Federal agencies rely on our advanced engineering services and product solutions to meet the challenges of an ever-changing world. With Corporate Headquarters in Dayton, Ohio and National Capital Headquarters in Vienna, Virginia, our more than 1,500 employees worldwide are dedicated to developing mission focused and results oriented solutions that make a difference where and when it matters most. Learn more about MacB at www.macb.com.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Wins Spot on $28B Information Analysis Center Multi-Award Contract
- WashingtonExec: MacB Picks up $12M Naval Research Lab Deal
- MacB Develops Next Generation C3 Prototype for Air Operations Centers
- GovConWire: DIA Awards Nine Spots on $500M Science & Tech Mission Support IDIQ
- MacB Employees Participate in 2018 Air Force Marathon