MacAulay-Brown, Inc. Recognized for Exemplary Workplace Practices
Receives prestigious Alfred P. Sloan Award
MacAulay-Brown, Inc was honored with the 2010 Alfred P. Sloan Award for Business Excellence in Workplace Flexibility. This prestigious award recognizes employers of all sizes and types in the greater Dayton area and across the country that are using workplace flexibility as a strategy to increase workplace effectiveness and yield positive business results.
As a recipient of the 2010 Alfred P. Sloan Award, MacAulay-Brown, Inc. ranks in the top 20% of employers nationally in terms of its programs, policies and culture for creating an effective and flexible workplace. An honor that employee’s have corroborated, affirming that it is indeed an effective and flexible workplace.
Lastest News and Events
- Enlighten IT Consulting Named New Managed Service Partner with AWS
- ExecutiveBiz: AWS Certifies Enlighten IT Consulting as Cloud Managed Service Provider; Dave Levy Quoted
- Alion Announces Platinum Sponsorship of GTC DC 2018: Bringing Practical Artificial Intelligence Solutions to Government at the Premier GPU Conference
- ExecutiveBiz: Alion to Sponsor GPU Tech Conference; Todd Borkey Quoted
- Enlighten and Alion Experts Presenting New Technologies at Artificial Intelligence Conference