MacAulay-Brown, Inc. Recognized for Exemplary Workplace Practices
Receives prestigious Alfred P. Sloan Award
MacAulay-Brown, Inc was honored with the 2010 Alfred P. Sloan Award for Business Excellence in Workplace Flexibility. This prestigious award recognizes employers of all sizes and types in the greater Dayton area and across the country that are using workplace flexibility as a strategy to increase workplace effectiveness and yield positive business results.
As a recipient of the 2010 Alfred P. Sloan Award, MacAulay-Brown, Inc. ranks in the top 20% of employers nationally in terms of its programs, policies and culture for creating an effective and flexible workplace. An honor that employee’s have corroborated, affirming that it is indeed an effective and flexible workplace.
Lastest News and Events
- Military Embedded Systems: AFRL taps MacB to conduct & mature research on advanced sensors, EW technologies
- Intelligence Community News: MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting develops cyber learning engine to detect unknown threats
- WashingtonExec: MacB Awarded Advanced Sensors and Electronic Warfare Task Order for Air Force Research Lab
- MacB Announces Exceptional First-Half Results for 2018
- WashingtonExec: $300M in Contracts for MacB So Far in 2018 Thanks to Big DOD Deals