MacB Launches Small Business Liaison Office Program
New Office Designed to Promote MacB-Small Business Relationships for Government and Defense-related Work
DAYTON, Ohio, September 24, 2012 – MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB), a leading National Security company providing innovative engineering and technical solutions to Defense, Intelligence, Homeland Security and Federal agencies, announced today that it is formally supporting the small business community through its newly designated Small Business Liaison Office (SBLO) program.
As a graduated small business, MacB understands the importance of promoting and mentoring firms in the small business community. Working with these businesses brings diversity and additional technical proficiency to MacB and is an integral part of its business strategy. MacB and its SBLO partners will provide government clients with greater access to innovative solutions and expertise from a wide-range of small and socio-economically diverse firms.
“MacB has a long history of supporting the small business community,” said Sid Fuchs, President and CEO of MacB. “Through our SBLO program, small businesses – especially veteran-, women- and minority-owned businesses – will be able to more easily access the tools and expertise they need to more effectively compete for government and defense-related work.”
The SBLO significantly enhances MacB’s existing Small Business Program. It will serve as the focal point within MacB for small business issues, to include:
- Managing MacB partner specific website that provides access to marketing materials, resources for teaming and partnering arrangements, specialized training and more.
- Fostering strategic relationships with large and small businesses to increase prime and subcontracting opportunities.
- Offering special mentor-protégé programs for veteran-, woman- and minority-owned small businesses.
- Providing increased visibility into MacB business development pipeline.
MacB’s SBLO program is available now to qualified small businesses. For additional information, please contact MacB by sending an email to SBLO@macb.com.
ABOUT MACAULAY-BROWN, INC. (MacB) For more than 30 years, MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) has been solving some of the Nation’s most complex National Security challenges. Defense, Intelligence Community, Homeland Security and Federal agencies rely on our innovative and proven engineering and technical solutions to meet the challenges of an ever-changing world. With Corporate Headquarters in Dayton, Ohio and National Capital Headquarters in Vienna, Va., our 2,000 employees worldwide are dedicated to developing mission focused and results oriented solutions that make a difference where and when it matters most. For more information, please visit www.macb.com, call us at 937-426-3421, link to us on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter or become a fan on our Facebook page.
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: MacB Partners With Engility on USAF Weapons Simulation Contract
- MacB Technical Expert Highlighting FPGA Design Recovery at Upcoming Conference
- MacB Awarded $37M Cybersecurity and Information Systems Task Order
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins $37M Cyber, Information Systems Task Order
- MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting Named One of Baltimore’s Top Workplaces in 2017 by The Baltimore Sun Media Group