MacAulay-Brown Partners on Award of Enterprise IT Support Services Contract for U.S. Southern Command
DAYTON, Ohio February 22, 2016 – MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB), a leading National Security company delivering advanced engineering services and product solutions, today announced that it has partnered with prime contractor Alliant SB CTA, LLC (ASC) to win the Enterprise IT Support Services Contract (EITSSC) for U.S. Southern Command (SOUTHCOM). MacB will provide mission critical Information Technology expertise to include full life cycle support, system upgrades and modifications, and new systems integration. Estimated subcontract value is $20 million on a seven-year award.
SOUTHCOM is responsible for providing contingency planning, operations, and security cooperation in its assigned Area of Responsibility (AOR), which includes Central America, South America and parts of the Caribbean. The command is also responsible for force protection and ensuring defense of the Panama Canal.
The Enterprise IT Services contract will provide IT support across the AOR including SOUTHCOM headquarters, security cooperation offices and direct report units. The majority of work will be performed at various on-site government locations.
The ASC and MacB Mission Services team will engineer and operate Enterprise IT networks to achieve the following:
- Transitioning to a Singe Security Architecture (SSA) with security capabilities that include remote management of all information assurance devices.
- Standardizing methods to authenticate and access data and resources through implementation of a single architecture for Identity and Access Management (IdAM) for headquarters.
- Ensuring software applications and servers in accordance with Department of Defense (DoD) data consolidation guidelines.
- Migrating traditional server and client based applications to a Software-as-a-Service model and cloud computing.
“We are pleased to partner with ASC on this multi-year IT services contract for SOUTHCOM,” said Troy Kohler, Vice President, Operations and Logistics Division for MacB’s Mission Systems Group. “Our recent work on similar awards demonstrates MacB’s commitment to deliver outstanding mission services and information technology solutions on large scale in order to fully support U.S. strategic operations across the globe.”
ABOUT MACAULAY-BROWN, INC. (MacB)
For more than 36 years, MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) has been solving some of the Nation’s most complex National Security challenges. Defense, Intelligence Community, Special Operations Forces, Homeland Security and Federal agencies rely on our advanced engineering services and product solutions to meet the challenges of an ever-changing world. With Corporate Headquarters in Dayton, Ohio and National Capital Headquarters in Vienna, Virginia, our more than 1,500 employees worldwide are dedicated to developing mission focused and results-oriented solutions that make a difference where and when it matters most. Learn more about MacB at www.macb.com.
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: MacB Partners with BAE Systems on US Army Intelligence Contract
- MacB HR Experts Selected for National Steering Committee and Regional Panel
- The Journal of Electronic Defense (AOC) Magazine: Thinking Through Collaborative Electronic Warfare
- WashingtonExec: EXECUTIVE PERSPECTIVE: Top 5 Things on the Minds of GovCon Execs: Sid Fuchs
- Enlighten Demos Artificial Intelligence Capabilities at DoD AI Industry Day