MacAulay-Brown to Provide Multi-Discipline Specialty Engineering Services to the U.S. Air Force
DAYTON, Ohio, July 27, 2015 – MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB), a leading National Security company delivering advanced engineering services and product solutions to Defense, Intelligence, Special Operations Forces, Homeland Security and Federal agencies, announced today that it has been awarded a series of subcontracts valued at $12 million to provide subject matter expertise across a series of specialty engineering disciplines, in support of current and future aircraft programs for the U.S. Air Force.
MacB’s systems development team and aerospace engineers will support several different directorates with the U.S. Air Force’s Life Cycle Management Command (AFLCMC), with all work being performed in the Dayton, Ohio area. The company’s Advanced Technology Group (ATG) will provide highly specialized services that include:
- Platform Information Technology (PIT) Certification and Accreditation (C&A)
- Analysis of Alternatives (AoA)
- Airborne Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR)
- USAF Airworthiness
“We look forward to providing the technical solutions required to address critical mission challenges at AFLCMC,” said Tim Lawrence, Senior Vice President and General Manager for MacB’s Advanced Technology Group. “We have a long-standing partnership with the AFLCMC, and our engineering team is uniquely qualified to provide specialized engineering expertise for current and future aerospace programs.”
ABOUT MACAULAY-BROWN, INC. (MacB)
For more than 35 years, MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) has been solving some of the Nation’s most complex National Security challenges. Defense, Intelligence Community, Special Operations Forces, Homeland Security and Federal agencies rely on our advanced engineering services and product solutions to meet the challenges of an ever-changing world. With Corporate Headquarters in Dayton, Ohio and National Capital Headquarters in Vienna, Virginia, our more than 1,500 employees worldwide are dedicated to developing mission focused and results oriented solutions that make a difference where and when it matters most. Learn more about MacB at www.macb.com.
Lastest News and Events
- Military Embedded Systems: AFRL taps MacB to conduct & mature research on advanced sensors, EW technologies
- Intelligence Community News: MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting develops cyber learning engine to detect unknown threats
- WashingtonExec: MacB Awarded Advanced Sensors and Electronic Warfare Task Order for Air Force Research Lab
- MacB Announces Exceptional First-Half Results for 2018
- WashingtonExec: $300M in Contracts for MacB So Far in 2018 Thanks to Big DOD Deals