MacAulay – Brown Wins A Missile Defense Agency MIDAESS Award
MacB has been awarded one of three MIDAESS Group 7 Agency Advisory Analytical Support contracts. We received an indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract to provide advisory and assistance services throughout MDA. The 5 year contract has a not-to-exceed ordering ceiling of $281,700,000. Under task orders for this contract, MacB and our Team Members will assist the MDA Acquisition Directorate in providing agency advisory analytical support by use of highly experienced and knowledgeable Subject Matter Experts throughout the agency for engineering, test, mission assurance, finance, acquisition, readiness and strategic activities in support of the Ballistic Missile Defense System.
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: MacB Picks up $12M Naval Research Lab Deal
- MacB Develops Next Generation C3 Prototype for Air Operations Centers
- GovConWire: DIA Awards Nine Spots on $500M Science & Tech Mission Support IDIQ
- MacB Employees Participate in 2018 Air Force Marathon
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins Spot on $28B DOD Information Analysis Center Contract