MacAulay – Brown Wins A Missile Defense Agency MIDAESS Award
MacB has been awarded one of three MIDAESS Group 7 Agency Advisory Analytical Support contracts. We received an indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract to provide advisory and assistance services throughout MDA. The 5 year contract has a not-to-exceed ordering ceiling of $281,700,000. Under task orders for this contract, MacB and our Team Members will assist the MDA Acquisition Directorate in providing agency advisory analytical support by use of highly experienced and knowledgeable Subject Matter Experts throughout the agency for engineering, test, mission assurance, finance, acquisition, readiness and strategic activities in support of the Ballistic Missile Defense System.
Lastest News and Events
- Two-Day Job Fair at Fort Bragg
- MacB Wins $41M Cybersecurity Task Order for AFLCMC
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins $41M Cybersecurity Task Order for Air Force Life Cycle Management Center
- Air Force Technology: MacB wins cybersecurity contract to assist AFLCMC’s C3I division
- MacB Wins Contract for the Missile Defense Agency