MacAulay-Brown Wins Prime Award on Cyber Systems Technical Area Tasks IDIQ
DAYTON, Ohio, December 7, 2015 – MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB), a leading National Security company delivering advanced engineering services and product solutions to Defense, Intelligence, Special Operations Forces, Homeland Security and Federal agencies, announced today that it has been awarded a prime contract on the Cyber Security and Information Systems Technical Area Tasks (CS TAT) IDIQ from the Air Force Installation Contracting Agency Operating Location, Offutt AFB, Nebraska, for the Defense Technical Information Center (DTIC) Information Analysis Center. The five-year, multiple-award Indefinite-Delivery/Indefinite-Quantity (IDIQ) contract is valued at $5 billion. MacB is one of 10 defense contract winners that can bid on individual tasks estimated to be greater than $3.5 million, and work will be done at a variety of locations.
The Defense Technical Information Center is the largest repository for research and engineering information for the Department of Defense (DoD). The center enables researchers, engineers, scientists and program managers in the defense research and development community to use existing scientific and technical information more efficiently.
The contract’s primary focus is to promote standardization within the field of cyber security and information systems-related technology in a DoD environment, and foster a connection with the DTIC to perform work in relevant subject areas. MacB’s Advanced Technology team will provide the following:
- Research and Development on Cyber Security for Systems and Software
- Test and Evaluation of Cyber Systems, Software and Tools
- Modeling and Simulation of Cyber Engagements, Systems and Processes to Advance Cyber-Related Scientific and Technical Information (STI)
- System Engineering, Testing and Analysis of Cyber System Concepts
- Knowledge Management and Evaluation of Cyber-Related Data
“We look forward to providing our expertise to deliver the research, technical and management solutions required to enable mission success for this large scale Cyber initiative” said Tim Lawrence, Senior Vice President and General Manager for the Advanced Technology Group at MacB. “We now have the perfect ‘trifecta’ of strategic IDIQ vehicles with DTIC including the Defense Systems, the Homeland Defense, and now the Cyber Security and Information Systems Technical Analysis Task contracts. With these three wins, MacB is uniquely positioned to fully support the research and development needs across the DoD and other areas of the U.S. Government.”
ABOUT MACAULAY-BROWN, INC. (MacB)
For more than 35 years, MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) has been solving some of the Nation’s most complex National Security challenges. Defense, Intelligence Community, Special Operations Forces, Homeland Security and Federal agencies rely on our advanced engineering services and product solutions to meet the challenges of an ever-changing world. With Corporate Headquarters in Dayton, Ohio and National Capital Headquarters in Vienna, Virginia, our more than 1,500 employees worldwide are dedicated to developing mission focused and results oriented solutions that make a difference where and when it matters most. Learn more about MacB at www.macb.com.
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins Contract for the Missile Defense Agency
- MacB Technical Expert to Co-Present Bitstream Verification Techniques at Conference
- Dayton Business Journal: https://www.bizjournals.com/dayton/news/2018/06/20/beavercreek-firm-awarded-two-defense-contracts.html
- MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting Develops Cyber Learning Engine to Detect Unknown Threats
- Military Embedded Systems: Missile Defense Agency awards technical and engineering contract to MacB