MacB Awarded Prime Contract for U.S. Customs and Border Protection
DAYTON, Ohio March 28, 2016 – MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB), a leading National Security company delivering advanced engineering services and product solutions, today announced that it was awarded a prime contract for the U.S. Customs and Border Protection Office of Technology Innovation and Acquisition (CBP/OTIA). This Department of Homeland Security Technical, Acquisition and Business Support Services task order is valued at $47 million over four years. Principle work locations include Arlington, Virginia and Tucson, Arizona.
U.S. Customs and Border Protection provides training and oversight for its acquisition workforce and all program management offices. The mission of OTIA is to foster innovation and conduct effective acquisition of CBP products and services to improve mission performance in securing America’s borders, and facilitate the lawful movement of goods and people.
MacB’s Mission Systems team will provide:
- Program planning, management and execution
- Business operations and analytics
- Cost estimating and risk analysis
- Acquisition workforce training
“This win demonstrates our commitment to defending our national security interests at home and abroad,” said Fred Norman, Senior Vice President and General Manager for MacB’s Mission Systems Group. “We’ll leverage key performance-based acquisition and program management lessons-learned, as we provide technical expertise to deliver innovative solutions, analytical services and acquisition management support for CBP teams working to secure U.S. borders.”
ABOUT MACAULAY-BROWN, INC. (MacB)
For more than 36 years, MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) has been solving some of the Nation’s most complex National Security challenges. Defense, Intelligence Community, Special Operations Forces, Homeland Security and Federal agencies rely on our advanced engineering services and product solutions to meet the challenges of an ever-changing world. With Corporate Headquarters in Dayton, Ohio and National Capital Headquarters in Vienna, Virginia, our more than 1,500 employees worldwide are dedicated to developing mission focused and results-oriented solutions that make a difference where and when it matters most. Learn more about MacB at www.macb.com.
Lastest News and Events
- Dayton Business Journal: https://www.bizjournals.com/dayton/news/2018/06/20/beavercreek-firm-awarded-two-defense-contracts.html
- MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting Develops Cyber Learning Engine to Detect Unknown Threats
- Military Embedded Systems: Missile Defense Agency awards technical and engineering contract to MacB
- Army Technology: MacB’s EITC develops CLE to detect unknown threats for US DoD
- MacB Awarded Advanced Sensors and Electronic Warfare Task Order for AFRL